Tenterfield, New South Wales
669CPF2 - FREEHOLD PARK IN THE NEW ENGLAND DISTRICT
FREEHOLD OFFERS ABOVE $1.2m ONO
Improving figures and a good reputation offer a great opportunity for a new operator to take this property to the next level.
This freehold caravan park, located in a quiet off the highway position, has good infrastructure including:
- 28 powered sites and 10 cabins.
- Undercover camp kitchen and 2 barbeques.
- Brick amenities block with 6 showers and guest laundry.
- Dump point, free Wi-Fi, firepit and more.
- Computerised booking system and open plan office/foyer area.
- Great reviews from travellers young and young at heart.
Located adjacent to the popular railway museum, many travellers stop overnight and end up staying 3-5 days when they realise how much there is to do in the area and how comfortable they are in the park. The hard work has been done and the park is primed to take off with the new Domestic Travel Boom.
So, if it’s a tree change you are looking for, beautiful Tenterfield is as good a place as anywhere to hang your hat.
Turnover: 3 year average $287,000; July - Oct 2020 $116,000
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 669CPF2 (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3705