Te Anau, South Island
20 Unit Land, Buildings & Business 5834sq Te Anau
Land, Buildings and Business $3,500,000
Land, buildings and business, this 20 unit complex has a good mix of studios and apartments to meet the various needs of the guests. Sited on 5834 sqm (more or less) with possible potential for further development subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Vendors are happy to see the motel through the winter months with new owners coming in at the beginning of the season. Vendors are happy to work with any new purchaser and they can set the rates for the coming season and open up the units for bookings as they want. If the purchaser wishes to do any refurbishment over the winter months happy to allow access.
Rooms have been tastefully furnished recently, most kitchens and bathrooms painted and refurbished. New bedding has been purchased throughout. A commission-based car rental business provides additional revenue as well as convenience for the guests.
Situated on Mokoroa Street, just a leisurely stroll through Te Anau Memorial Park to the town centre.
Owners' residence, will impress. Only 7 years old two storey with 4 large bedrooms. Master bedroom with walk-in robe and stunning ensuite. Kitchen has a chef quality gas burner hob and a large island. The open plan dining room flows into a spacious lounge, opening onto a sunny private courtyard. Upstairs another lounge that catches the all-day sun leading out onto two balconies. Quality of the fittings, doors, vanities showers etc will impress.
There are day trips to Milford and Doubtful Sounds.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings & Business of this Motel for sale in Te Anau via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a 20 unit complex consisting of land, buildings, and a business.
2. The complex has a good mix of studios and apartments to cater to different guest needs.
3. The property is situated on 5834 sqm of land with potential for further development, subject to obtaining necessary consents.
4. The current owners are willing to see the motel through the winter months and work with the new owners to set rates and open up units for bookings.
5. Refurbishment of rooms has been recently done, including new furnishings, paint, and bedding.
6. The complex also has a commission-based car rental business for additional revenue and convenience for guests.
7. The location of the complex is on Mokoroa Street, within walking distance to the town centre through Te Anau Memorial Park.
8. The owners' residence is a modern two-storey building with 4 large bedrooms, a chef-quality kitchen, and spacious living areas.
9. The property is close to popular tourist destinations such as Milford and Doubtful Sounds.
10. Some information may have been sourced from RPNZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand and has not been verified for accuracy.
11. Confidential details of the listing can only be disclosed after signing a confidentiality agreement and receiving the Information Memorandum.
12. Enquiries about the business can be made through the website or by contacting Derek Johnson via phone or email.