Tauranga, North Island
Tauranga Motel - Rare Freehold Going Concern
Land, Buildings and Business Price on Application
Tightly held in the same family for approximately the last 29 years, this is your opportunity to now own a highly desirable Tauranga freehold going concern motel.
Packed with development potential and in a very strategic location, this 17-unit motel has two streams of income, long term permanent rentals in a three-bedroom house and three 2-bedroom units (not emergency housing) & short term traditional motel stays in the 13 additional very tidy motel units.
Several of the motel units enjoy excellent elevated harbour views with a very sunny aspect, as does the lovely spacious 3-bedroom owners' residence. In addition, the motel has the added benefit of private plunge pools & a pool, heated by the onsite thermal bore.
With a sizeable amount of approx. 3,972sqm (more or less) relatively flat land, which boasts exceptional sea views out towards Mt Maunganui and Tauranga's inner harbour and surrounds, this property has the potential to create limitless possibilities.
Enquire now - don't miss this sought after opportunity.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Motel for sale in Tauranga via our website or by phoning CHRIS D'ANVERS on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Highly desirable Tauranga freehold going concern motel
2. Tightly held in the same family for approximately 29 years
3. Packed with development potential
4. Strategic location with two streams of income
5. Long term permanent rentals in a three-bedroom house and three 2-bedroom units
6. Short term traditional motel stays in 13 additional very tidy units
7. Several units with excellent elevated harbour views and sunny aspect
8. Lovely spacious 3-bedroom owners' residence
9. Private plunge pools and heated pool from onsite thermal bore
10. Sizeable amount of land with exceptional sea views
11. Potential to create limitless possibilities
12. Confidential information requiring a confidentiality agreement
13. Information Memorandum available on website
14. Enquiry welcome via website or phone
15. Contact person: Chris D'Anvers