2581 Benalla-Tatong Road, Tatong, Victoria
Tatong Tavern VIC - 1P0345
Leasehold - $195,000
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Turn-key leasehold operation - nothing to spend!
The Tatong Tavern – Nestled at the foot of the Great Dividing Range, is the heart of the local community.
A destination venue with a rich history for the many visitors and travellers alike.
Having been lovingly restored over the last 12 months, this truly unique old English pub is offered as a leasehold sale to the savvy modern hotel operator.
Beautifully presented with the highest quality plant & equipment, inclusive of a commercial kitchen that is brand new and nothing short of state-of-the-art!
This charming country pub has fantastic presence and offers many features to the potential buyer including a spacious public bar and sports bar area, games room, restaurant, dining room, function / events space, brand new commercial kitchen, footpath trade, ample parking, relaxing beer garden, managers residence plus, as an added bonus there are 6 x accommodation rooms with shared facilities.
This exciting and popular venue seeks a new custodian to capitalize on the hotel`s vibrant refurbishment and diverse, long-term patronage.
* Excellent lease terms of 5 x 5 years direct from the landlord
* Multiple income streams across food, beverage, functions, events,
accommodation & beer garden
* Charming single storey 1900`s building
* 6 x guest accommodation rooms
* Restaurant/dining with capacity for up to 55
* Brand new kitchen - Quality plant & equipment
* Refurbished and beautifully presented
* Heart of the local community and regional destination venue
* Long term associations with car clubs and bike groups
An incredible opportunity with lease terms to succeed by design direct from the landlord on behalf of the community.
Contact Dan McDonald at MHB direct on ---------- for more information.
Other Features / Notes
Country Pubs, EXCLUSIVE, Leasehold, VIC - North East
Key Investment Insights1. Turn-key operation with nothing to spend.
2. Located in the heart of the local community.
3. Rich history and popular destination for visitors and travellers.
4. Recently restored and presented in excellent condition.
5. State-of-the-art commercial kitchen.
6. Spacious public bar, sports bar, games room, restaurant, dining room, function/events space, and beer garden.
7. Ample parking and 6 guest accommodation rooms.
8. Multiple income streams from food, beverage, functions, events, accommodation, and beer garden.
9. Charming single storey building from the 1900s.
10. Long-term associations with car clubs and bike groups.
11. Excellent lease terms of 5 x 5 years direct from the landlord.
12. Located in a regional destination venue.
13. Opportunity for further success with support from the landlord and community.