Taree, New South Wales
1605ML - UPGRADED RIVERFRONT LEASEHOLD IN STRONG MID NORTH COAST REGION
- Manageable medium sized corporate style leasehold property.
- Newly negotiated 25-year lease option available.
- Showing a Circa 35% return on investment over the past years’ trading.
- Significant repairs, maintenance, and operational system investment over the past 18 months.
- Recently operated into favourable commercial position in readiness for new owner to benefit from the area and accommodation sector upside.
- Conveniently located near waterways, national parks, and the Entertainment Centre.
- Attractions include landscaped gardens overlooking deep river, barbeque facilities and a saltwater pool.
- Onsite fully licensed restaurant not currently utilised providing further upside for the incoming owner.
- Suitable for family holidays, stopovers, and the business traveller.
- Three-bedroom residence ideal for the husband and wide dynamic with room for a small family.
Certainly, prime time for domestic travel operators with moteliers experiencing unrivalled commercial times. Predictions expect this to continue in a positive trajectory for potentially years to come. Thus, providing a fantastic opportunity to purchase your own lifestyle motel business.
Net Profit: $192,128 expected for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1605ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of the major towns on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, Taree is idyllically situated on the Manning River 317 km north-east of Sydney with the Pacific Highway running right through the town. It is a big, modern, attractive town servicing the surrounding rural industries and driven by the tourists and travellers who pass through the town. It is located 16km inland from the mouth of the Manning River and consequently has tended to develop more as a service centre and stopover point than as an actual tourist destination.
Today Taree is a successful rural centre sustained by a wide range of activities including dairying, a timber industry, leather goods and engineering works. Taree CBD, centered along Commerce Street, together with shopping centre development to the west, provides a broad range of retail and commercial facilities. The town has a full complement of community facilities including a hospital and rail and airport access. The town also serves as a regional centre for other coastal towns in the Great Lakes Shire, being Forster and Tuncurry, approximately 35km to the south-east.
Property Code: 3803
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -