Taree, New South Wales
1605ML - UPGRADED RIVERFRONT LEASEHOLD IN STRONG MID NORTH COAST REGION
- Manageable medium sized corporate style leasehold property.
- Purchase at $480k with a 15yr lease and buy more years later.
- New lease of 25-year option also available.
- Trading with a 42% return on investment over the past years secured by huge number of return clients.
- Second highest rating on TripAdvisor.
- Significant repairs, maintenance, and operational system investment over the past 18 months.
- Recently operated into favourable commercial position in readiness for new owner to benefit from the area and accommodation sector upside.
- Conveniently located near waterways, national parks, and the Entertainment Centre.
- Attractions include landscaped gardens overlooking deep river, barbeque facilities and a saltwater pool.
- Onsite fully licensed restaurant not currently utilised providing further upside for the incoming owner.
- Suitable for family holidays, stopovers, and the business traveller.
- Three-bedroom residence ideal for a small family.
Certainly, prime time for domestic travel operators with moteliers experiencing unrivalled commercial times. Predictions expect this to continue in a positive trajectory for potentially years to come. Thus, providing a fantastic opportunity to purchase your own lifestyle motel business.
Net Profit: $192,079 expected for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1605ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of the major towns on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, Taree is idyllically situated on the Manning River 317 km north-east of Sydney with the Pacific Highway running right through the town. It is a big, modern, attractive town servicing the surrounding rural industries and driven by the tourists and travellers who pass through the town. It is located 16km inland from the mouth of the Manning River and consequently has tended to develop more as a service centre and stopover point than as an actual tourist destination.
Property Code: 3803