Tamworth, New South Wales
1278MF - Freehold Apartments in Regional City!
- This is a must to inspect.
- 8 Townhouse style 2 bedroom Apartments plus 9 ground floor 1 bedroom Apartments.
- Huge repeat clientele and longer, medium term stays.
- Current DA for a further Apartments.
- Great location in major Regional City.
- Plenty of opportunity for growth.
- Watch you Investment grow!
- Contact us now for further details.
Net profit $278,612 for 2015/16
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1278MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tamworth is a dynamic, modern and progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base for the city. Retail is the biggest employer, and there's a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, and so does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
Tamworth is a vibrant, easy going place, a top Evocity where the lifestyle means work isn't such a hard stretch and there's plenty of time after work to play sport, play with the kids or just take it easy. Salary rates in regional cities like Tamworth are comparable to Sydney salaries, if not better for many career sectors - but the biggest bonus is in the work/life balance. You get to enjoy it more as a result of lower housing costs, less time travelling to and from work and improved cost of living. There are a lot of reasons why the Tamworth region is attracting people and businesses. People are attracted to the lifestyle, the healthy environment, a vibrant retail sector, excellent sporting facilities and many employment opportunities.
Property Code: 2187
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a freehold apartment complex located in a major regional city.
2. The complex consists of 17 apartments, including 8 townhouse style 2 bedroom apartments and 9 ground floor 1 bedroom apartments.
3. The business has a strong and loyal customer base, with many repeat clientele and longer, medium term stays.
4. There is potential for growth, as there is a current development approval for additional apartments.
5. The location of the complex is highly desirable and has a strong economic base, with a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, health and community services, education, and tourism.
6. The city of Tamworth offers a vibrant and easy-going lifestyle, with a strong focus on work-life balance.
7. The net profit for the business in the 2015/16 financial year was $278,612.
8. The property is listed under the ID 1278MF and interested parties should quote this when enquiring.
9. The property is being sold by Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers.
10. The property code for the listing is 2187.