Tamworth, New South Wales
1248ML - Regional City Leasehold A Must To Inspect!
- 29 ground floor 3.5 star units plus 10 budget cottages
- 90% of the Turnover in Accommodation and Breakfast
- Well established trade with plenty of growth opportunity
- 'In House' dining room
- Spacious 4 bedroom residence with private yard
- An excellent opportunity
- Contact us now for further details!
Net profit $260,000 expected for 2015/16
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection
Property ID: 1248ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tamworth NSW
Tamworth is a dynamic, modern and progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base for the city. Retail is the biggest employer, and there's a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, and so does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre, opened in 2008.
Tamworth is a vibrant, easy going place, a top Evocity where the lifestyle means work isn't such a hard stretch and there's plenty of time after work to play sport, play with the kids or just take it easy. Salary rates in regional cities like Tamworth are comparable to Sydney salaries, if not better for many career sectors - but the biggest bonus is in the work/life balance. You get to enjoy it more as a result of lower housing costs, less time travelling to and from work and improved cost of living. There are a lot of reasons why the Tamworth region is attracting people and businesses. People are attracted to the lifestyle, the healthy environment, a vibrant retail sector, excellent sporting facilities and many employment opportunities.
Property Code: 1985
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established and profitable regional city leasehold business with a strong track record of success.
2. Diversified revenue streams with 90% of turnover coming from accommodation and breakfast services.
3. Potential for further growth and expansion opportunities.
4. Includes a spacious 4 bedroom residence with private yard.
5. 'In-house' dining room for added convenience and customer satisfaction.
6. Located in the vibrant and growing city of Tamworth, with a strong economy and diverse range of industries.
7. Easy-going lifestyle and strong work-life balance in the regional city.
8. Comparable salary rates to Sydney with lower housing costs and improved cost of living.
9. Proximity to the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre, a major economic driver for the region.
10. Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.