Tamworth, New South Wales
1266ML - WORK FROM HOME - REFURBISHED AS NEW LEASEHOLD BUSINESS
- 9 fully renovated self-contained motel units: 4 twins, 2 king singles and 2 x two-bedroom apartments with high end fixtures and fittings.
- Completely renovated residence attached: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living, dining plus office, complemented with modern accessories.
- Established in readiness for a purchaser’s lifestyle and benefit.
- Designed with self-contained kitchens in place of breakfast requirements to enhance the lifestyle opportunity of the business operation.
- Positioned for a husband-and-wife team dynamic to comfortably live and operate, within a thriving regional community.
- A unique chance for a career, lifestyle and escape from the City grind for a new chapter.
Tourism Brokers present an as new completely renovated boutique motel property. I sincerely suggest it displays at a 4.5-star standard. If you are seeking your own leasehold business investment and lifestyle business in one of NSW’s premier regional cities, here is your rare ticket item.
Full renovation complete late 2020 with the astute experienced owner not sparing expense. The intention is to set the offering up for new purchasers. Granting in our view a perfect opportunity for husband and wife dynamic to invest and operate this boutique motel offering.
Noting as a new operation without historical financial data. The lease calculations have been adopted from industry benchmarks of the surrounding area
Net Profit: $119,334 expected for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1266ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tamworth is a dynamic, modern and progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base for the city. Retail is the biggest employer, and there's a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, and so does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
Tamworth is a vibrant, easy going place, a top Evocity where the lifestyle means work isn't such a hard stretch and there's plenty of time after work to play sport, play with the kids or just take it easy. Salary rates in regional cities like Tamworth are comparable to Sydney salaries, if not better for many career sectors - but the biggest bonus is in the work/life balance. You get to enjoy it more as a result of lower housing costs, less time travelling to and from work and improved cost of living. There are a lot of reasons why the Tamworth region is attracting people and businesses. People are attracted to the lifestyle, the healthy environment, a vibrant retail sector, excellent sporting facilities and many employment opportunities.
Property Code: 3817