Tamworth, New South Wales
1254ML - BLUE-CHIP CORPORATE LEASEHOLD, LIVE OFFSITE IN THE COUNTRY MUSICAL CAPITAL
Tourism Brokers are excited to offer this 4.5 star quality commercial business, with a long-term history of high performance.
- Fully refurbished 4.5 star motel – no major investment required long term.
- A secure 33 year lease term.
- Prime location on the junction of two major arterials into the town center.
- Major regional hub with repeat annual event calendar securing your commercial investment indefinitely.
- Solid 'normal' trading history with turnover in the high $800,000's.
- Current net profit trajectory indicates net operating profit of $350,000 plus, thus providing opportunity to operate under a management structure with a healthy passive return on investment.
- Upside remains post a recent full restaurant and kitchen refurbishment, completed with state-of-the-art furnishings and equipment. Current operator consciously minimized output to circa 10% of income.
- Current operators reside offsite, thereby creating a sustainable work / life separation. Onsite living solution is available if required.
- Successful new corporate brand affiliation with Choice Hotels providing provision and access to the Global Distribution System (GTS), gaining genuine recent traction.
In a financial market highlighting the accommodation sector as a fantastic return on investment value.
The vendors have priced the business to sell, not to set a comparison sale record by chance. Your ability to operate yourself or place efficient managers or family members for a passive or active business provides options, whilst you benefit from existing performance, the accommodation sector boom and large region area security.
Tamworth is a dynamic, modern and progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy-going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base for the city. Retail is the biggest employer, and there's a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, and so does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
There are a lot of reasons why the Tamworth region is attracting people and businesses. People are attracted to the lifestyle, the healthy environment, a vibrant retail sector, excellent sporting facilities and many employment opportunities.
Net Profit: $327,000 expected for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1254ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3809