Swan Hill, Victoria
Lazy River Motor Inn - 1P5847
Leasehold - $600,000
CRE Brokers are pleased to be appointed to market the leasehold business of the Lazy River Motor Inn.
This venue is in the sought after area of Swan Hill.
The Lazy River has a proven record of association with trade/corporate workers, providing good value accommodation, proximity to work projects and excellent parking facilities.
A camp kitchen, outdoor BBQ area, significant grassed areas for workers/tradies to relax in see a true growth potential in this area alone.
Situated on the Murray Valley Highway and with 45 rooms across a mix of double, twin and family the venue is ready to please a wide variety of guests.
A large commercial kitchen matched with a dining room able to seat approximately 60 people, the venue often provides host to bus groups and the like. There is significant scope to grow this market and/or support labour hire companies.
Easy to run, with great onsite management/staff accommodation be it the flat at the front of the venue or the 4 bedroom house at the rear, new operators can have a great business and quality lifestyle all at the same time.
This large 2.5acre property, is set well back from the highway, offers the savvy business operator/new investor a true opportunity and will not last. an inspection is must!!!
Other Features / Notes
A:LEASEHOLD, B:MOTEL, C:VIC - North
Key Investment Insights1. Proven record of association with trade/corporate workers
2. Good value accommodation
3. Proximity to work projects
4. Excellent parking facilities
5. Potential for growth in the camp kitchen and outdoor BBQ area
6. Large commercial kitchen and dining room for hosting bus groups
7. Scope to grow market and support labour hire companies
8. Easy to run with onsite management/staff accommodation
9. Quality lifestyle for new operators
10. Large 2.5 acre property set back from highway
11. Opportunity for savvy business operator/new investor
12. Will not last on the market
13. Located in sought after area of Swan Hill
14. Mix of double, twin, and family rooms to accommodate a variety of guests
15. 4 bedroom house at the rear for management/staff accommodation
16. Close proximity to the Murray Valley Highway
17. Potential for growth in hosting bus groups and other events
18. Strong potential for repeat business from trade/corporate workers
19. Easy access to outdoor recreational activities in the area
20. Potential for additional revenue streams such as catering services.