Surfers Paradise, Queensland
OUSTIDE LETS TO GET BACK IN THE RENTAL POOL .Good Business and Central to Everything!! Current owner is tired and needs to retire. Income has been much higher and you have the opportunity to build back up to that. RUN BY ONE PERSON. GOOD BODY CORP Self contained apartments situated just off The Esplanade – Surfers Paradise’s famous beach front boulevard. Only three streets along from Cavill, the hub of Surfers Paradise and Gold Coast shopping, makes for an ideal location to sample and enjoy the almost endless list of what Surfers has to offer. Was a holiday and you can turn it back into a holiday ! A short walk to some of Australia’s best beaches. Surrounded by fantastic restaurants and night life. Close to Australia’s leading theme parks & attractions. A totally refurbished and air conditioned 2 bedroom managers apartment with access to a private patio, overlooking beautiful gardens. Another One bedroom can be purchased at a later date its air conditioned that is owned by the owner and is in the letting pool and permanently let out with a generous income. The next door old complex can be bought out at a later date to make way for redevelopment at a later stage. Office is on title. This complex would suit a first Time Management Rights with a great income in a great position. Call Kerrie Lush on ---------- or email ---------- .
Net Profit: $58,000
Managers UnitBedrooms: 2
Complex InformationComplex Type: Resort / HolidayTotal Units in Complex: 17Total Units in Letting Pool: 5Agreement Term: 10 yearsAgreement Term Remaining: 10 years
Key Investment Insights- The business is located in a prime location, only three streets away from the main hub of Surfers Paradise and close to the beach.
- The current owner is looking to retire, providing a great opportunity for a new owner to take over and potentially increase income.
- The complex consists of 17 units, with 5 currently in the letting pool.
- The manager's unit has been recently refurbished and has access to a private patio.
- The business is currently run by one person, providing potential for growth with additional staff.
- The complex is surrounded by popular restaurants and nightlife, making it attractive to potential guests.
- The complex is also close to Australia's leading theme parks and attractions, providing potential for a diverse customer base.
- The manager's office is included in the sale.
- The complex has a mix of holiday and permanent letting, providing potential for a stable income.
- There is potential for future development with the option to purchase the neighboring complex.
- This business would be ideal for a first-time management rights owner.