40 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise, Queensland
Waterways Apartments Caretaking Expressions of Interest / Tender
Expressions of Interest
Integrity Project Management on behalf of the Body Corporate for Waterways Apartments CTS 12646 is seeking an individual, partnership or company to tender for the Caretaker position at the Waterways Apartments, Surfers Paradise QLD.
Waterways Apartments has 23 floors of residential units, with the majority of units being owner occupied with the property situated on over an acre of landscaped gardens surrounding the main tower.
This is a service contract for the caretaking of the Waterways Apartments.
• The applicant will be able to demonstrate the required building management / caretaking skills and experience to manage a site of this size.
• The applicant will be able to provide evidence of a relevant industry qualification or certification to support their application or alternatively provide evidence of previous building management / caretaking experience managing a medium to large residential complex.
• The applicant will be able to demonstrate experience in managing, cleaning, gardening, infrastructure maintenance and repairs and dealing with lot owners within a community living environment.
The successful applicant will be required to be able to accommodate the following requirements.
• The applicant must be available to respond to emergencies on a 24 hour basis throughout the entirety of the year.
• The applicant or approved representative of the applicant will be required to have a 24 hour presence on the site.
• The applicant must be available to the onsite residents to be able to make contact as required during working hours and available by telephone for building emergencies outside of hours as required.
Significantly more detail is available on request.
Interested parties may email their request to tender to the appointed project manager for the delivery of the expression of interest / tender process, whereby you will be provided a copy of the expression of interest / tender documentation for your review and submission.
For further information please contact Paul Dolbel
Expression of interests / tender submissions close on Friday 12th November 2021.
Complex InformationComplex Type: n/a