St George, Queensland
Classic Aussie pub in a small country town,
$2,350,000 + SAV
The St George Hotel Motel is your classic Aussie pub in a small country town, with friendly locals with a good atmosphere. Good views of the beautiful Balonne River from a spacious outdoor deck.
Going Concern Freehold and Business for sale.
Gaming and 15-18% return on investment.
Houses 24 Gaming Machines, Bars, Bistro, TAB, Keno
8 Accommodation units.
Owners is retiring.
Would suit couple or expanding group.
Motel InformationTotal Rooms: 8Liquor Licence: YesRestaurant: YesSale Type: Freehold
Hotel InformationTotal Rooms: 8Restaurant Facilities: YesLiquor Licence: YesRestaurant: YesLease: Freehold
Key Investment Insights1. The St George Hotel Motel is a classic Aussie pub located in a small country town.
2. The pub has a friendly atmosphere and is popular with locals.
3. The outdoor deck offers beautiful views of the Balonne River.
4. The business is being sold as a going concern, including the freehold property.
5. The pub has a strong gaming component, with 24 gaming machines and a 15-18% return on investment.
6. Other amenities include a bistro, TAB, Keno, and 8 accommodation units.
7. The current owner is retiring, making this an opportunity for a new owner to take over.
8. The business would be well-suited for a couple or expanding group.
9. The motel has 8 rooms and a liquor license.
10. The hotel has a restaurant, liquor license, and freehold lease.