St Arnaud, Victoria
2642MI - FOR A SMALL FREEHOLD INVESTMENT - THIS IS YOUR CASH COW
- Our vendor is offering you a 7% Return.
- Far better than residential (less than 4% returns)
- Your tenant pays your insurance and your rates (what would that save you?)
- Your tenant can run his business there up to 29 years more.
- Your tenant pays for most of the maintenance
- This is your cash cow!
- This property has been refurbished from the skin up.
Annual Rent: $38,000 plus GST
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2642MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: St Arnaud is a substantial country town of some 3,000 people located at the south-eastern edge of the Mallee plains, between Donald and Avoca on the Sunraysia Highway and 235 km north-west of Melbourne. It is a service centre to a district focused on mixed farming, merino wool, grains, legumes and vineyards. The district around St Arnaud supports an agricultural industry of sheep grazing, grains and wineries, with forested areas to the south and open Mallee plains to the north.
Property Code: 3663
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a small freehold investment property with a 7% return.
2. The return on investment is far better than residential properties which typically have less than 4% returns.
3. The tenant is responsible for paying insurance and rates, saving the owner money.
4. The tenant has a long-term lease of up to 29 years, providing stability and consistent income.
5. The tenant also covers most of the maintenance costs, making this a low-maintenance investment.
6. This property is a reliable source of income, making it a "cash cow" for the owner.
7. The property has been recently refurbished.
8. The annual rent is $38,000 plus GST.
9. Interested parties can contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for more information or to arrange an inspection.
10. The property is located in St Arnaud, a country town with a population of 3,000 people.
11. St Arnaud is a service center for a district focused on mixed farming, merino wool, grains, legumes, and vineyards.
12. The district also has a strong agricultural industry of sheep grazing, grains, and wineries.
13. The surrounding area includes forested areas and open Mallee plains.
14. The property code for this listing is 3663.