St Arnaud, Victoria
2642MI - FOR A SMALL FREEHOLD INVESTMENT - THIS IS YOUR CASH COW
PASSIVE INVESTMENT $565,000
- Our vendor is offering you a 7% Return.
- Far better than residential (less than 4% returns)
- Your tenant pays your insurance and your rates (what would that save you?)
- Your tenant can run his business there up to 29 years more.
- Your tenant pays for most of the maintenance
- This is your cash cow!
- This property has been refurbished from the skin up.
Annual Rent: $38,000 plus GST
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2642MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: St Arnaud is a substantial country town of some 3,000 people located at the south-eastern edge of the Mallee plains, between Donald and Avoca on the Sunraysia Highway and 235 km north-west of Melbourne. It is a service centre to a district focused on mixed farming, merino wool, grains, legumes and vineyards. The district around St Arnaud supports an agricultural industry of sheep grazing, grains and wineries, with forested areas to the south and open Mallee plains to the north.
Property Code: 3663
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -