Freehold or Leasehold The 'Iconic' Sheffield Hotel
$3.5 million (plus stock)
Great location in the town centre of Sheffield – the “town of murals” – one of Tasmania’s premier tourist towns, 23 kilometres from Devonport.
Includes public bar, bottleshop, two dining rooms, function room, 5 accommodation rooms, manager’s residence, office, front and rear beer gardens, large car park and vacant commercial building.
Impressive figures, with a long history of successful trading. Current annual revenue is around $3 million.
No hotel competition in Sheffield.
Freehold owners selling after 42 years of ownership and the tenants retire in October 2023 after 20 years, when vacant possession will become available.
Freehold & Business available for the sum of $3.1 million (plus stock), or alternatively, a long term lease for the sum of $400,000 (plus stock).
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the popular tourist town of Sheffield, Tasmania.
2. Well-established and successful business with impressive figures.
3. Includes multiple revenue streams such as public bar, bottleshop, dining rooms, function room, and accommodation.
4. No hotel competition in the area.
5. Freehold and business available for purchase, or long-term lease option.
6. Potential for growth and expansion under new ownership.
7. Long history of successful trading with loyal customer base.
8. Manager's residence and office included in the sale.
9. Large car park and vacant commercial building add further potential to the business.
10. Freehold owners and tenants retiring, providing opportunity for new ownership and vision.
11. Current annual revenue of approximately $3 million.
12. Located in the "town of murals", a popular tourist attraction in Tasmania.
13. Option to purchase stock in addition to the sale price.
14. Vacant possession available in October 2023.