33 Emily Street, Seymour, Victoria
Thriving Accommodation Town
The finishing touches is all that's required to see this park reach its full potential.
Seymour is a perfect stop over location for travellers, whether it's catching the Spirit of Tasmania ferry or making tracks up the Hume Hwy, the proximity to Melbourne sees a wide range of guests staying in the town, which includes workers and clientele associated with the Australian Army training facility at nearby Puckapunyal.
Some options that can take this park to the next level are;
- Utilising 3rd party booking agents
- Social media promotion (the parks location just off the Hume Highway and close proximity to Melbourne, there's boundless opportunities for promotion & growth in this park)
- Opportunity to expand and add more cabins/increase revenue
Other features include;
- New boundary fencing recently installed
- 12 cabins and 1 transportable office included in the sale
- Refurbishment of amenities block and resurfacing of the pool has been completed
Inspections are by appointment only, all enquiries please contact Tim Symes on ----------
Key Investment InsightsKey insights for this business for sale listing include:
1. Located in a prime stopover location for travelers, with a diverse range of guests including workers and military personnel.
2. Proximity to Melbourne and the Spirit of Tasmania ferry offers potential for growth and promotion.
3. Opportunities for expansion and increasing revenue through the addition of more cabins and utilizing third-party booking agents.
4. Recent improvements such as new boundary fencing, refurbished amenities block, and resurfaced pool.
5. 12 cabins and 1 transportable office included in the sale.
6. Potential for social media promotion to attract more guests.
7. Inspections are by appointment only, indicating a high level of interest and demand for the business.
8. The park has the potential to reach its full potential with the right finishing touches and marketing strategies.
9. The location just off the Hume Highway offers boundless opportunities for growth and promotion.
10. The park has a strong foundation with existing amenities and cabins, making it a turnkey opportunity for potential buyers.