2 King Street, Scottsdale, Tasmania
Prime Passive Income Lords Hotel Scottsdale Tasmania at Offers over $1.3m
Magnificent character turn of the century hotel on a prominent corner position, most recognisable land mark building in the North East.
Excellent investment due to a well qualified tenant who has invested heavily in the business and pays all outgoings.
The substantial building comprises 16 accommodation rooms, very comfortable manager's quarters, public bar, spacious dinning room, gaming room, Stronach event room, commercial kitchen 4 x 4.5 star motel rooms, bike storage and plenty of on site parking. The whole property is in excellent condition.
The tenant derives income from accommodation, bar sales, food and gaming ( Keno, Tab and Pokies).
This great opportunity is available now, with Scottsdale and the whole North East enjoying an upsurge in economic growth and activity, in part due to the mountain bike tracks and buoyant rural sector.
This hotel will enjoy increased profits when the poker machine ownership changes occur.
With commercial big 4 bank funding available through this broker @ 2.49%, this is an investor's dream with commercial rates so low, lift your standard of living if you are a self funded retiree.
This is a freehold property sale only, contact Paul Scott at ----------
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF; Please Note: All figures quoted are approximate
Key Investment Insights1. The hotel is a well-established and recognizable landmark building in a prime location.
2. The property is in excellent condition and includes 16 accommodation rooms, a bar, dining room, event room, commercial kitchen, and on-site parking.
3. The tenant is well-qualified and has invested heavily in the business, making it a secure investment.
4. The tenant generates income from multiple sources, including accommodation, bar sales, food, and gaming.
5. The North East region, where the hotel is located, is experiencing economic growth and activity, making it a desirable location for investment.
6. The upcoming changes in poker machine ownership are expected to increase profits for the hotel.
7. Commercial bank funding is available for potential buyers at a low interest rate, making it an attractive investment opportunity.
8. The sale is for the freehold property only, and potential buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and inquiries.
9. All figures quoted are approximate and should not be relied upon as exact numbers.