2204ML - Idyllic Seafront Location with Great Returns and Lifestyle to Match
- Seafront lifestyle location
- Excellent business model
- Brand new 30 year lease
- Quality rooms and furnishings
- Motel has been set up to run easily with no need to be onsite
- Great lifestyle for couple or single
- Walk to beach, shops, eateries, etc.
- Don’t waste time here come and take a look immediately!
Coconut Palms is perfectly situated on the seafront of the ever popular Hervey Bay.
The motel has six two bedroom apartments and six one bedroom apartments. All apartments have full kitchens. Eight have recently had the bathrooms renovated whilst two units have received a complete makeover including the kitchen and floor covering. The rooms are finished with high quality furniture, fixtures and fittings and reviews from guests generally greatly exceed expectations.
The motel has an onsite laundry and a low maintenance salt water pool with spa. There is under cover parking for twelve cars. The property is fully secured with electronic gates and close circuit television.
The landscaped gardens, tropical pool setting, and of course the palm trees provide a relaxed and welcoming feel that guests keep coming back to. Easy walk to shops and eateries and the beach and the ocean are out front. The motel lends itself to the idyllic lifestyle but with a money-making business as its foundation.
The current owners live offsite as the motel has a fully integrated check inn kiosk, this kiosk is connected to the property management system. Alternatively, a new owner could live in one of the apartments and run the motel onsite.
Viewing is highly recommended as this want be on the market for too long.
Net Profit $136,887 for 2017/18
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2204ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The city of Hervey Bay is located a comfortable 3.5 hour drive or 45 minute flight north of Brisbane, Queensland's capital city. With the extension of the Hervey Bay Airport completed, Jetstar and Virgin Blue now fly directly to Hervey Bay from Sydney.
Hervey Bay has truly come of age, maintaining its youthful, natural good looks but offering the attractions of a mature, established city. Continued strong growth has seen Hervey Bay's population is approximately 63,000 and trends show this growth rate - one of Australia's highest - will continue.
Economic growth is matching population growth, particularly in tourism, service industries, retailing and light industries. A spate of multi-million dollar commercial, residential and resort developments are either underway or in the pipeline.
Property Code: 2884
Key Investment InsightsKey insights for this business for sale listing include:
1. Excellent business model: The motel has a strong business model that has been proven to be successful, providing a stable and profitable investment opportunity.
2. Brand new 30 year lease: The property comes with a brand new 30 year lease, providing long-term security for the new owner.
3. Quality rooms and furnishings: The motel features high quality rooms and furnishings, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay for guests.
4. Easy to run: The motel has been set up to run easily with no need for the owners to be onsite, allowing for a more flexible lifestyle for the new owners.
5. Great lifestyle for couple or single: The location and setup of the motel offers a great lifestyle for a couple or single owner, with the opportunity to live offsite and enjoy the beautiful seafront location.
6. Walk to beach, shops, eateries, etc.: The motel is conveniently located within walking distance to the beach, shops, and eateries, making it an attractive destination for guests.
7. Low maintenance: The property features a low maintenance salt water pool and landscaped gardens, allowing for easy upkeep and minimal expenses.
8. Potential for onsite living: The property has the potential for the new owner to live onsite in one of the apartments, providing the opportunity for a more hands-on approach to managing the motel.
9. Strong financial performance: The motel has a strong financial performance, with a net profit of $136,887 for the 2017/18 financial year.
10. Growing area: The city of Hervey Bay is experiencing strong population and economic growth, making it an attractive location for investment.