1 Park Road, Rosebery, Tasmania
CHEAPEST DEAL 15 CABINS++ TASMANIAN FREEHOLD CABIN PARK NETTING $339,000 FY23
Offers over $899,000
Are you looking for a tree change...
This is an outstanding opportunity to become the owner of a freehold cabin park in a town that is home to Tasmania's highest waterfall- Montezuma Falls.
Rosebery Cabin and Tourist Park is offered for sale for the first time since 2006.
Current owners have enjoyed their time in Rosebery and are now ready to pass on the ownership of this easy-to-operate business to a new operator.
Located in a picturesque setting, this property will be an excellent investment to your portfolio. Known for quality accommodation, this business caters to both tourists and workers.
The town is surrounded by rainforests and dramatic peaks- Rosebery is loved by bushwalkers, tourists and Mountain Biking enthusiasts.
Why you should buy this business?
> Location- West Coast Tasmania is getting an increasing number of tourists/ visitors every year.
> This property is close to various tourist attractions such as Montezuma Falls, easy rainforest trail, Sterling Valley Track, state's most unusual Golf Course famous for its uphill, dog-legged par 5 eighth hole and more.
>Included in the sale are 3 titles at a price that is less than the price of many homes on the mainland.
>Cabin park on approx 4 acres.
>15 cabins, 12 single rooms, Powered sites (approx 18) and 1x3 BR Managers/ Owners Residence.
>Significant improvements done by current owners-including 8 new cabins that are less than 2 years old.
> In-house coin operated laundry cum laundromat.
>Majority of clientele are workers of mining companies which means consistent income and less hassle compared to tourist accommodation.
>Repeat business and consistent income with little involvement of the owners.
>100% operated by 2 working owners, they work for around 35 hours in total.
>Potential to increase the business by opening it to the tourist market.
>Plenty of parking.
There are plenty of upsides to be had, this business would suit anyone who is looking for a business that is easy to operate, a couple or husband and wife team can work and earn approx. 15% or more return on their investment while owning an asset that will only go up in value.
A valuation may not disappoint an astute investor.
Property offers the potential to set up more cabins (stca) as there is a shortage of accommodation in this area. Mining companies are here to stay for a very long term and tourist numbers have returned to normal after covid.
Your search for an accommodation business with hassle free lifestyle ends here.
Call Praveen Pant on ---------- or contact Paul Scott on ---------- email: ---------- NDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
NOTE: All figures are approximate.
Key Investment InsightsKey insights for this business for sale listing are:
1. Freehold cabin park located in a picturesque setting in Rosebery, Tasmania.
2. Current owners have operated the business since 2006 and are now ready to pass on the ownership.
3. Property includes 3 titles and is on approximately 4 acres of land.
4. 15 cabins, 12 single rooms, powered sites, and a 3-bedroom manager/owner's residence are included in the sale.
5. Significant improvements have been made by the current owners, including 8 new cabins less than 2 years old.
6. Majority of clientele are workers from mining companies, providing consistent income and less hassle compared to tourist accommodation.
7. Owners work for around 35 hours per week.
8. Potential to increase business by targeting the tourist market.
9. Plenty of parking available.
10. Potential to set up more cabins (subject to council approval) due to a shortage of accommodation in the area.
11. Mining companies are expected to stay in the area for the long term, providing a stable source of clientele.
12. Tourist numbers have returned to normal after COVID-19.
13. Hassle-free lifestyle for owners.
14. Valuation may be higher than the asking price.
15. All figures are approximate and potential buyers should conduct their own investigations and enquiries.