Freehold Country Hotel, Accommodation & Caravan Park 20% + ROI
$820,000 + SAV
This well-presented hotel with its 130-year history is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes West of Rockhampton and located at the gateway to the Central Queensland Highlands.
The business is ideally situated amongst farming (crops & cattle), road tech, rail maintenance, ergon energy, and travelers demonstrating outstanding financials and is easily run.
There is strong local patronage as well as the passing through nomads and contract workers, for both food and drink as well as take away liquor, and its commercial kitchen with a classic pub grub menu.
• Annual Turnover 2021 $680,000
• Net profit excluding managers wage - $172,000 ++
• Managers wage $65,000 (Can be added back if owner operators)
The caravan park is located behind the hotel on 2 separate land titles comprising powered & camping sites a large grassy area with slabs for vans. Patrons are permitted to use the facilities for $20 powered site and $15 nonpowered and of course have the use of the pub and facilities and eat and drink at the hotel.
Being located at the gateway of Central QLD Rockhampton being only 1hr 20 minutes heading East is a City in the Central Queensland, Australia. it is the fourth-largest city in the State outside of the cities of Southeast Queensland, and the 22nd-largest city in Australia. Today, Rockhampton is an industrial and agricultural center of the North and is the regional center of Central Queensland.
This is a fantastic first business for owner operators' families or partnerships. Plenty of room to grow this business or run it as-is.
Our sellers say sell there retiring and traveling themselves. This would have to be the best-priced freehold and cash flow businesses on the market today.
Asking price is $820,000.00 plus SAV
(Seller may consider trading a house or unit with cash adjustment either way)
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Well-established hotel with a 130-year history
2. Located at the gateway to the Central Queensland Highlands
3. Strong local patronage as well as passing through nomads and contract workers
4. Annual turnover of $680,000 in 2021
5. Net profit of $172,000 excluding managers wage
6. Managers wage of $65,000 can be added back if owner operators
7. Caravan park located behind the hotel on 2 separate land titles
8. Caravan park offers powered and camping sites
9. Located at the gateway of Central QLD, near Rockhampton
10. Rockhampton is the fourth-largest city in the state outside of Southeast Queensland
11. Industrial and agricultural center of the North
12. Regional center of Central Queensland
13. Ideal first business for owner operators, families, or partnerships
14. Plenty of room for growth or can be run as-is
15. Sellers are retiring and looking to travel
16. Best-priced freehold and cash flow business on the market
17. Asking price of $820,000 plus SAV
18. Seller may consider trading a house or unit with cash adjustment.