HUGE RELIABLE MONEY AREA PLUS QUALITY HOME AND MOTEL OFFERING - 2580ML
- Exceptionally reliable money maker, the best in town and a booming business.
- Established and regular business.
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence.
- Fantastic opportunity to make good money and have a life.
- Solid return on investment and only recent created a website.
- Strong mix of government and corporate clients.
- Located close to tourist sites with increasing tourism.
- Regular and reliable return clientele.
- Extensive replacements have been purchased and additional upgrades completed: $65,000 Solar; All beds and televisions replaced; $30,000 on new kitchen; Barbeque installed; All rooms have tables out the front for guests to use.
- Easily managed by a couple.
- Popular location that does not need a website but would benefit considerably allowing you to add instant value.
- 25 modern units in the facility on profile corner block with a bonus restaurant area that has huge upside and is not currently utilised to capacity (Refer financials).
- Diversified business with a number of income streams.
- Built in 2001, the property is modern and well presented.
- Exceptional professional Landlord with a long lease.
- Fantastic starter or a property for a family seeking a long term reliable cashflow business.
- Modern, low maintenance brick construction with iron roof.
- Close to all amenities in addition to the tourism sites the area has to offer, guests can easily use the property as a base and have a long-term stay.
- When your guest are feeling hungry the motel is within walking distance of Mud Hut Hotel, Treats for Your Table or Moonrock Cafe. And if they are looking for something to do the Cambridge Downs Heritage Centre is a nice way to spend some time and also close by.
- This is an outstanding opportunity and worthy of your close consideration.
Net Profit: $327,769 estimated for 2022/23
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2580ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Richmond is a small outback town, located halfway between Townsville and Mount Isa, which is essentially a service centre for the surrounding sheep and beef pastoral community. Characterised by a wide main street (Goldring Street) it is enhanced by its median strip gardens of bougainvilleas, native trees and shrubs. When you're feeling hungry, you can check out Mud Hut Hotel (0.1 km), Treats For Your Table (0.5 km), or Moonrock Cafe (0.1 km), which are all within walking distance of the motel.
Property Code: 4531
Key Investment InsightsKey insights for this business for sale listing include:
1. Exceptionally reliable money maker, with a strong mix of government and corporate clients.
2. Spacious 3 bedroom residence included, providing the opportunity for a comfortable work-life balance.
3. Solid return on investment, with potential for further growth through the recently created website.
4. Located close to tourist sites, with increasing tourism in the area.
5. Regular and reliable return clientele, providing a stable source of income.
6. Extensive upgrades and replacements have been made, including solar panels, new beds and televisions, and a new kitchen.
7. Easily managed by a couple, making it an ideal opportunity for a family seeking a long-term cashflow business.
8. Diversified business with multiple income streams, including a bonus restaurant area that has potential for further growth.
9. Modern and well-presented property, built in 2001.
10. Exceptional professional landlord with a long lease, providing stability and security for the business.
11. Close to all amenities and tourist sites, making it an ideal base for long-term stays.
12. Located within walking distance of local restaurants and attractions, providing convenience for guests.
13. Outstanding opportunity for a new owner to take over a successful and established business.
14. Located in a small outback town, halfway between Townsville and Mount Isa, providing a unique and peaceful setting for guests.
15. Net profit estimated at $327,769 for 2022/23, providing a strong return on investment for the new owner.