Asking $2.35M, Permanent and Big Nett Income in West Brisbane
Net income $300,800 Permanent Management Right in Brisbane's Western Suburb
Richlands is situated approximately 15 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and occupies a prime position within South East Queenslands western growth corridor, arguably one of the south-western corridors most accessible suburbs. Richlands is located at the cross over of the Ipswich Motorway M7, Centenary Motorway M5 and direct access to the Logan Motorway, Brisbane Airport and the Port of Brisbane.
Located in sought after and leafy Southwest suburb of Richlands with all the big name retailers on your doorstep
Short walk to Richlands Plaza and Woolworth in minutes, close to all the necessary amenities, dining, shopping, beauty & health and an easy stroll to Richlands Train Station
15 min ride to Sunnybank Hills
20 min to Garden City Westfield
25 min to South Bank Parklands
Well presented complexes
Big nett income $308,000 annually
Permanent management rights business
Very well run business, all procedures documented
No set office hours and well-presented on title office
Investor complex in rental area, less owner-occupiers
Body Corporate very good and supportive to work with
Long agreement, still 21 years and 23 years left on agreements
Great manager remuneration $123,676 with annual adjustment of CPI
Complex very popular with renters, since ideal location and good rental
Two spacious manager units - First - three bedrooms, two bathrooms, single garage and attached on title office; Second - three bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage
Extra rental income on second manager unit about $18,000 annually
Simply, Neat and Tidy! Come and take a look we are sure you will be impressed!!
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in Brisbane's western growth corridor, with easy access to major motorways and amenities.
2. Well-presented complexes with a strong rental market and high occupancy rates.
3. Big nett income of $308,000 annually, providing a stable and lucrative income for the new owner.
4. Permanent management rights business, providing a consistent and reliable income stream.
5. Efficient and well-run business with all procedures documented, making for a smooth transition for the new owner.
6. No set office hours and a well-presented on-title office, providing flexibility and convenience for the manager.
7. Investor complex with a high proportion of renters, providing a stable and consistent rental market.
8. Supportive and proactive Body Corporate, making for a positive working relationship.
9. Long agreements with 21 and 23 years remaining, providing security and stability for the new owner.
10. Generous manager remuneration of $123,676 with annual CPI adjustments.
11. Two spacious manager units, providing comfortable accommodation for the manager and potential for additional rental income.
12. Neat and tidy complex, sure to impress potential buyers.