2668ML - BRISBANE BEACHSIDE SUBURB LEASEHOLD WINNER
Tourism Brokers are pleased to present for sale the Leasehold Going Concern interest of this modern beachside suburb Motor Inn.
- Located in one of Brisbane’s noted beach side suburbs, that feels like a Holiday town, but only 30 munities from the CBD.
- Business has been resilient throughout the COVID-19 period, trading well over the last 12 months.
- Attracting holiday makers, corporate travel, friends & family stays and supporting accommodation for nearby hospital.
- Easy to run, with limited guest areas and breakfasts only on request.
- The property comprises 18 well-appointed motel rooms over two levels, all with updated services and amenities.
- 12 space undercover car park.
The Redcliffe Motor Inn is the perfect place to find peace and quiet at the end of a tough day whether you are travelling, visiting family, supporting someone at the hospital or working. You will be accommodated in quiet, clean, comfortable rooms specifically designed and elegantly furnished to meet the needs of mature corporate and leisure travellers.
The Motel is directly opposite the Redcliffe Public Hospital and a short distance from the Peninsula Private Hospital. It is centrally located on Anzac Avenue, near bus stops and shopping centres, and close to several of Moreton Bay’s beautiful beaches. It is within a few minutes drive of any address on the Redcliffe Peninsula, 15 minutes from the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and a 25 minute drive from the Brisbane Airport.
The property has seen substantial investment in infrastructure and rooms, ensuring that an incoming leaseholder has very little to do for at least the next 5-8 years.
A great opportunity for new owners to grow the business and at the same time enjoy a great lifestyle in the outer suburbs of Brisbane, with this easy to operate motor inn.
With Room Tariffs of $130 a night, this Leaseholds annual Net Adjusted Profit is a healthy $156,594 per annum and represents a Return on Investment of 23.5%.
Net Profit: $156,594 for 2020/21
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2668ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3916