2664MF - A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY ON THE BELLARINE PENINSULA
- First time offered in recent years.
- Only motel in prime coastal location on the Bellarine Peninsula – which is booming right now with high demand for real estate.
- Freehold going concern – solid customer base with Port Phillip Ferries access direct from Docklands daily.
- Idyllic coasted lifestyle less than 30 minutes from Geelong, and under an hour to the surf coast.
- This area hosts a number of annual events including Day on the Green, local wine and mussel festivals.
- Close proximity to golf clubs, popular wedding venues, food and wine trail and Adventure Park.
- Excellent ratings: Booking.com 8.7/10 Hotels.com 9.2/10 Expedia 4.5/5
- Strong residential and commercial growth increases demand for trades in the area.
- This property will not last long.
- Enquire now to avoid disappointment.
Net Profit: $259,495 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2664MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: With uninterrupted bay views across to the You Yangs and, on a clear day, Melbourne, Portarlington is a beautiful bayside town with loads of local flavour. The coastal road from Portarlington to St Leonards is glorious, hugging the water closely and showing off big blue skies and clear, calm water and now it's even easier to get here with Port Phillip Ferries cruising to and from Melbourne Docklands every day.
The street has a strip of cafes, bakeries and take away plus a good old-fashioned pick-your-own lolly shop, Pier View. The surrounding area produces vegetables, poultry and dairy products. Markets are held opposite on the last Sunday of the month, from September to April. Craft markets are held on the last Sunday of the month. An Easter Art Show is held annually.
Property Code: 3902