69-71 Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, New South Wales
Oceanfront Freehold Investment Motel in the Heart of Port Macquarie
Expressions of Interest by 6/12/2023 @ 4pm
HTL Property is pleased to offer for sale the freehold investment interest in the Mid Pacific Motel, a strong performing motel superbly positioned within the vibrant Port Macquarie CBD on the highly desirable NSW North Coast, and offering an abundance of value-add opportunities.
Key Investment Highlights
● Located on the highly desirable Mid-North Coast of NSW
● Port Macquarie is a top tourist destination and major regional city
● Refurbished motel offering 38 guest rooms plus quality facilities
● Leasehold investment paying $407k pa with built-in annual increases
● “Buy Back” clause from 2025 to secure the full freehold going concern
● Substantial 2,119sqm site with favourable Commercial Core zoning
● Prime CBD position with water frontage and dual street access
● Strategically midway; 4hrs drive to Sydney and 5.5hrs to Brisbane
● Diverse $5.9 billion economy supported by a substantial population
● Significant incoming government spending for major infrastructure
● #1 regional NSW tourist destination with circa 11.79 million visitors
The Mid Pacific Motel provides a prime opportunity to capitalise on the booming tourism market and excellent value-add opportunities, while the substantial landholding and prime location will underpin long-term value.
Key Investment Insights1. Located in a highly desirable tourist destination on the Mid-North Coast of NSW.
2. Positioned in the vibrant Port Macquarie CBD, a major regional city.
3. Recently refurbished with 38 guest rooms and quality facilities.
4. Strong leasehold investment with built-in annual increases.
5. "Buy Back" clause in 2025 to secure full freehold ownership.
6. Substantial 2,119sqm site with favorable Commercial Core zoning.
7. Prime CBD location with waterfront and dual street access.
8. Strategically located midway between Sydney and Brisbane, with easy access to major highways.
9. Diverse economy with significant government spending on major infrastructure.
10. Top regional tourist destination in NSW with over 11.79 million visitors.
11. Excellent potential for value-add opportunities.
12. Substantial landholding and prime location provide long-term value.