Key Investment Insights
1. The business is located in Port Fairy on The Great Ocean Road, a popular tourist destination.
2. The management rights and three-bedroom manager's residence are being offered for sale.
3. The property has 33 keys in the management rights letting pool.
4. The business has new 25-year agreements.
5. The business is ready for hands-on operators to take it to the next level.
6. The financials include a wage allowance of $123,000 for reception and grounds staff.
7. The property includes one and two-bedroom apartments, as well as a historic four-bedroom cottage.
8. The cottage can accommodate up to eight guests.
9. The property has a stylish and comfortable three-bedroom manager's residence and ground floor office/reception area.
10. The business offers potential for growth and increased profits.
11. The property has no pools, gyms, or other facilities to upkeep, making it low maintenance.
12. The owners corporation is supportive.
13. Inspections are by appointment only.
14. The asking price for the business is $1,868,600.
15. The net profit for the business is $274,000.
16. The remuneration/body corp salary is $44,778.
17. The value of the manager's apartment is $800,000.
18. The manager's apartment has three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
19. The office is on title.
20. The complex is a resort/holiday type with a total of 35 units.
21. All 35 units are in the letting pool.
22. The agreement term remaining is 25 years.
Management Rights Multiplier: 3.90
ROI Estimate: 25.64%