Port Douglas, Queensland
15DS - CASH IN ON THE NEXT CARAVAN BOOM IN AUSTRALIA’S TOP TOURIST DESTINATION
Your chance to acquire a rare freehold caravan park land development, on 5.35 Hectares with Council Town Planning approval for 110 sites in Port Douglas, consisting of:
- 10 Cabins
- 70 Powered Sites
- 30 Unpowered Bush Sites
With this booming sector expected to continue to grow, and with only 240 sites in Port Douglas, this new development site located on the main highway, with a maximum number of 110 sites will appeal to a developer looking to establish a cheap entry into Australia’s Top Tourist Destination.
Caravan Parks of this size when fully developed, can fetch in excess of $5 million, with development costs of around $2 million, do the sums and make an offer.
Owner has several accommodation properties and has reached retirement age, so is letting this dream opportunity go at a bargain basement price.
Recent Caravan Park in Cairns sold for $55 million in 2018, with all Council Approvals in place, what are you waiting for.
Contact Antonio Curulli from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 15DS (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of Australia's renowned holiday destinations, Port Douglas, is a jewel in the crown of tropical north Queensland, a true paradise. You’re just a few minutes’ walk from breathtaking Four Mile Beach and only a gentle stroll to the renowned restaurants, bars and chic boutiques of Port Douglas and Marina Mirage.
Macrossan Street, the main street, is lined with boutique shops and restaurants and there are traditional pubs, Four Mile Beach, the jetty and markets at the weekend selling locally made crafts including beautiful wooden bowls. Marina Mirage Port Douglas is the base for sailing and cruising as well as shopping with plenty of big-name labels. There are fabulous day spas for those looking for a health and well-being holiday experience.
Property Code: 3497
Key Investment Insights1. Rare freehold caravan park land development opportunity in Port Douglas, one of Australia's top tourist destinations.
2. Council Town Planning approval for 110 sites, including 10 cabins, 70 powered sites, and 30 unpowered bush sites.
3. Booming caravan sector expected to continue to grow, making this an attractive investment opportunity.
4. Located on the main highway, providing easy access for tourists.
5. Maximum number of sites in Port Douglas is only 240, making this development site highly desirable.
6. Potential for significant returns, with fully developed caravan parks of this size fetching over $5 million.
7. Development costs estimated at around $2 million, providing a potential for high profits.
8. Owner is retiring and is offering this opportunity at a bargain price.
9. Recent sale of a caravan park in Cairns for $55 million highlights the potential value of this property.
10. All council approvals are in place, making the development process smoother.
11. Located just a few minutes' walk from the breathtaking Four Mile Beach and close to popular restaurants, bars, and boutiques.
12. Marina Mirage Port Douglas offers opportunities for sailing, cruising, and shopping.
13. Plenty of local attractions, including markets, day spas, and outdoor activities.
14. Property Code: 3497.