Omarama, South Island
Lifestyle and Accommodation Income FHGC
Land, Buildings and Business $1,795,000
Starting out in the industry or wanting to slow down, this near new complex was built in 2018 and is brought to the market in near new condition (low maintenance).
New owners can enjoy long-term ownership or even consider the option of selling of a lease now or in a few years' time. You may consider running this with one person, with little staff, or as a couple.
Seven fully self-contained units including five studios and two one-bedroom apartments, offer very stylish decor and have been fitted with modern appliances being only five years old.
With a good mix of the tourist market, it is also well supported by the corporate market, with a steady stream of business throughout the year to keep you busy all year round.
Omarama on the western edge of the Waitaki region is a place of scenic contrast and haunting natural beauty, with emerald rivers and towering mountains. If you're into gliding, this is the place for it. The motel is situated at the rear of the town and backs up to the Saint Cuthbert Range if it is the great outdoors you wish to explore in your spare time.
Or hop on a bike and follow the Alps to Ocean Cycleway all the way to Aoraki Mount Cook. Or head in the other direction (downhill) to Oamaru.
By owning the land, buildings and business (FHGC), you are the boss! Make all the decisions with the satisfaction of owning your own business. If you want to directly enjoy the rewards of your hard work, contact me for more information.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Motel for sale in Omarama via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights- Near new complex built in 2018, in excellent condition and low maintenance
- Potential for long-term ownership or selling of a lease in the future
- Can be run with minimal staff, making it suitable for a couple or individual owner
- Seven fully self-contained units with modern appliances and stylish decor
- Good mix of tourist and corporate market, providing steady business throughout the year
- Located in Omarama, a scenic and popular destination for gliding and outdoor activities
- Close proximity to the Alps to Ocean Cycleway and Aoraki Mount Cook
- FHGC (freehold going concern) ownership allows for full control and decision-making
- Confidential details available upon completion of a confidentiality agreement
- Contact Derek Johnson for more information.