Nundle, New South Wales
1020CPL - BOOMIMG BUSINESS & LIFESTYLE WITH LEASEHOLD CARAVAN PARK
- This Leasehold Park is well worth a very close look!
- Business is booming with Domestic Tourism
- Well-presented and easily managed park in Historic Nundle.
- 12 recently constructed cabins wholly owned by the leaseholder.
- 78 sites, 59 of which are powered.
- Long lease with favourable terms and low rent.
- Located in a village setting, popular with tourists.
- Facilities have been well maintained and upgraded.
Located in a the ever-popular tourist destination of Nundle, nestled at the foot of the Great Dividing Range and on the banks of the peel river. The village has a number of historically significant buildings and is also a popular destination with fossickers. The village includes a public school, general store, pub and post office, whilst the regional centre of Tamworth is a short 45mins drive to the north.
The park is in superb condition with a number of recently constructed and well-appointed cabins offering a variety of configurations. There are 59 powered sites as well as a further 3 campsites. The amenities building and camp kitchen areas have also been upgraded and present in excellent condition. The park also benefits from new and refurbished HWS, updated power supply and distribution boards throughout the park as well as a recently installed biotreat system.
The park enjoys consistent occupancy over a number of years and has excellent guest reviews. The property would be easily managed by a couple with the support of casual staff; however, it is currently managed remotely with an onsite manager in place.
This park offers an excellent lifestyle opportunity within a beautifully maintained and presented park. Contact the team at tourism brokers to discuss this excellent opportunity.
Net Profit: $300,000 plus expected for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1020CPL (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3323