100 Taylors Road, Norfolk Island
Fantastic Norfolk Island Opportunity!
• This boutique, well established, centrally located, 10-unit, fully self-contained 4-star resort, consisting of 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-bedroom villas, set in tropical gardens, is located just a short stroll to the shops, cafes, and restaurants, and minutes to the ocean, national park, golf and World Heritage Area.
• Cumberland Resort and Spa is a registered as a self-contained tourist accommodation property under the Tourist Accommodation Act (1984) Norfolk Island, consisting of 34 registered accommodation beds. There is a lease in place for additional 10 registered beds at the nearby 5-BR White House.
• High Occupancy, Excellent Return on Investment, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 4 years in a row, ranked #1 specialty accommodation, rated 4 stars by Star Ratings Australia, 4 Employees (Operations Manager, Two Housekeeping Room Attendants, Groundsperson / Maintenance / Gardener)
• Title is Fee Simple (Absolute Freehold). Occupancy of 74% with ADR of $224. Gross Income: $805,000 Net: $361,000
• Located in the Golden Mile of Burnt Pine, Norfolk Island. Land Size: 3,638m2.
• Most Recent Bank Valuation: $3.3 mil real estate only (excluding business).
• Norfolk Island offers an unsurpassed lifestyle opportunity.
Net Profit: $361,000
Hotel InformationTotal Rooms: 10Stars: 4Restaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: Freehold
Other Features / Notes
• Reception Office
• Private BBQ’s
• Guest laundry
• Heated swim spa pool
• Sauna - Day Spa/Massage Room plus bathroom
• Wi-Fi everywhere (with Wi-Fi management system)
• Tour desk
• Extensive DVD movie library
• Communal Gazebo, kitchen and departure lounge
• Reserved Guest Parking
• Housekeeping Area
• Commercial Laundry
• Maintenance Shed / Workshop
• Storage Room
• Storage Shed
• Water Storage consisting of 4 x Water Tanks (122,000 litres)