Noosa Management Rights Business Run As A Motel Model
This business has all the freedom of a Motel and caters for both long and short term stays still enjoying the charm of a boutique resort.
It is very popular with corporate and business travellers and has a good repeat clientele base.
There are a varying room sizes for price point variation and the complex has no owner occupiers
The grounds are easily maintained and include a pool and under cover parking.
With no other Motel accommodation in the area and no owners able to live in, this business enjoys a constant income stream from repeat business travelers and holiday couples
Net $236,000 including Salary.
Key Investment Insights1. The business is a management rights business that operates as a motel model.
2. It caters to both long and short term stays and has a good mix of corporate and leisure travelers.
3. The complex has a range of room sizes to cater to different price points.
4. There are no owner occupiers in the complex, providing the business with more control and flexibility.
5. The grounds are well-maintained and include a pool and under cover parking.
6. The business benefits from its location in an area with no other motel accommodation.
7. The business has a strong repeat clientele base, providing a steady income stream.
8. The net income for the business is $236,000, which includes a salary for the managers.
9. The managers also have a unit on the premises.
10. The complex information is not specified, but it likely includes details about the number of rooms, amenities, and any other relevant information for potential buyers.