Noosa Heads, Queensland
Iconic Hastings St Location
Expressions of interest called for an iconic Hastings Street location. Extensive Information Memorandum available to qualified buyers. Confidentiality conditions apply.
Tourism is the second largest industry in Australia and Queensland, worth $117.9b to the Australian economy and $19.8b to Queensland, and importantly it is the number one industry in many regional economies, including Noosa and the Sunshine Coast.
Tourism delivered a record $940m to Noosa’s economy in total visitor expenditure in the year to September 2016 and the sector is the largest employer in the region.
The Sunshine Coast was second only to the Whitsundays region as the fastest growing domestic tourism region in Queensland. The 13.5% growth rate for the Sunshine Coast region compared to the 4.8% growth rate for Australia and 1.8% increase for Queensland.
Net Profit: $339,453
Managers UnitOffice: On TitlePets OK: Yes
Complex InformationComplex Type: n/aTotal Units in Complex: 25Total Units in Letting Pool: 22Holiday Units: 22Outside Agent Units: 1Lockup Units: 1
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is located in an iconic Hastings Street location, a popular tourist destination in Australia.
2. The Information Memorandum is available to qualified buyers, and confidentiality conditions apply.
3. Tourism is the second largest industry in Australia and Queensland, with the Sunshine Coast region experiencing significant growth in domestic tourism.
4. The business has a strong financial performance, with a net profit of $339,453.
5. The business includes a manager's unit that is on title and allows pets.
6. The complex has a total of 25 units, with 22 units in the letting pool and all 22 units being holiday units.
7. The business has a diverse income stream, with 1 unit being managed by an outside agent and 1 lockup unit.
8. The Noosa region is a popular tourist destination, with the tourism sector being the largest employer in the area.
9. The Sunshine Coast region is the second fastest growing domestic tourism region in Queensland.
10. The business presents a unique opportunity for a buyer to acquire a successful business in a prime location with strong growth potential.