966CPL - Low Cost Victorian Country Caravan Park Leasehold
- Fantastic Highway Location
- Value for money, a Crown Land Lease with 10 years remaining
- Easy operation, Great country environment
- Sensible rent, within your budget
- Substantial inventory in very good condition
- Showing good growth financially
- Accommodation performing well
- Just the right place to complete your working career
Walk to all town facilities. Perfectly positioned near the centre of town, in a vibrant country township of Nhill, Victoria, this is an easily managed and operated Caravan Park.
You can never own the land but you can benefit from a successful business. It has a good Lease in place and has shown solid growth in Turnover in the last 18 months to July 2015.
The Caravan Park residence has a three bedroom residence and the business is listed at a very affordable price. What more do you need?
Net profit $62,744 for 2013/14
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 966CPL (quote on enquiring)
Location: Nhill VIC
The town of Nhill is located between the smaller centres of Dimboola and Kaniva in the central west of the Victoria. It is approximately at the half-way point between Melbourne and Adelaide on the Western Highway.
Nhill is situated within a rich wheat growing and sheep grazing district, as well as being surrounded by a number of state and national parks. The Little Desert National is just a short drive south of town while the vast waters of Lake Hindmarsh are around 40 kilometres north-east of Nhill near the town of Jeparit.
The commercial centre of Nhill extends along Nelson Street and around the corner into Victoria Street, both of which are wide boulevards with gardens located within their median strip. Goldsworthy Park has particularly attractive gardens and occupies the central strip along the northern end of Victoria Street. It features a large war memorial, a bronze draught horse monument to signify the important role the breed had in working the wheat fields, a band rotunda, visitor information centre, playground, shelters and lawns.
Property Code: 1595
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Fantastic Highway Location: The caravan park is located in a prime location on a busy highway, providing easy access for travelers and passing trade.
2. Value for money: The business is listed at an affordable price and has a Crown Land Lease with 10 years remaining, making it a good investment opportunity.
3. Easy operation: The park is easily managed and operated, making it an ideal business for first-time owners or those looking for a low-maintenance investment.
4. Great country environment: The park is situated in a vibrant country township, providing a peaceful and relaxing environment for guests.
5. Sensible rent: The rent for the park is within budget, making it a financially viable option for potential buyers.
6. Substantial inventory: The park comes with a substantial inventory of equipment and facilities in very good condition, making it a turnkey operation for new owners.
7. Showing good growth financially: The park has shown solid growth in turnover in the last 18 months, indicating a strong and profitable business.
8. Accommodation performing well: The accommodation at the park is performing well, providing a steady stream of income for the business.
9. Perfect for completing working career: The park is described as the perfect place to complete a working career, making it an attractive option for those looking to retire or semi-retire.
10. Ideal location: The park is within walking distance to all town facilities, making it convenient for guests and providing potential for additional business from local residents.
11. Rich agricultural district: The town of Nhill is located in a rich agricultural district, providing potential for additional business from farmers and other agricultural workers.
12. Surrounded by state and national parks: The park is surrounded by state and national parks, providing potential for additional business from tourists and outdoor enthusiasts.
13. Attractive town center: The town center of Nhill is well-maintained and features attractive gardens and amenities, providing a pleasant atmosphere for guests.