9 & 13 Findlay St, National Park, North Island
9 And 13 Findlay Street, State Highway 4, National Park 3948, New Zealand
2 Development Sites NZD $600,000 +GST (If any)
Bare Piece Of Land Only For Sale: 9 and 13 Findlay street National Park.
On sale is a prime piece of land in the National Park Village!
• 9 Findlay street-523 square meters of Land more or less
• 13 Findlay Street-3075 square meters of Land more or less
• The property is overall on a flat land
• Perfect location within walking distance to the Supermarkets, lodges, and Bar and Restaurants
• Just 21 minutes drive to Whakapapa Ski Field
• Premium land in National Park Village
Both pieces of Land are connected by a common Drive-through.
All power, sewer, water, telecom, and stormwater systems have been installed on the property which is a large cost that won’t need to be outlaid.
What drives the Business here
Mt Ruapehu has two of the largest ski fields in New Zealand, with Whakapapa the larger.
The majestic slopes of Mt Ruapehu accommodate New Zealand’s largest and most developed ski areas, Whakapapa and Turoa.
The world-class facilities cater for all levels from the beginner to the advanced and adventurous.
• NZs highest lift access (2,322m)
• NZs largest ski area (1800 hectares of lift-accessed terrain)
• Longest vertical drop in Australasia (722m)
• World Heritage Park
Mt Ruapehu is a volcano and there is a risk of eruptions and lahars, however, risk management procedures including sophisticated early warning systems are in place.
The last major eruption was in 1996 with a small eruption in September 2007 and the last lahar was in March 2007.
Its sacred Crater Lake is one of only three in the world that is surrounded by ice and snow.
Scenic chairlift rides operate on Whakapapa throughout most of the year offering unsurpassed and spectacular views over the central North Island. There are many amazing volcanic tracks to explore on your own or with an experienced local alpine guide.
Call me now to secure this prime land.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, call now to arrange a viewing.
For more information please contact specialist Accommodation Business Broker, Dilan De Silva, by using the contact form on this page thank you.
TourismPropertiues.com | 53016
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location within walking distance to supermarkets, lodges, and bar and restaurants.
2. Close proximity to Whakapapa Ski Field, only 21 minutes drive away.
3. Two separate pieces of land, 523 square meters and 3075 square meters, connected by a common drive-through.
4. All necessary utilities such as power, sewer, water, telecom, and stormwater systems have been installed, saving potential buyers a large cost.
5. National Park Village is a popular tourist destination, particularly for skiing and exploring the nearby volcanic tracks.
6. Mt Ruapehu, a nearby volcano, offers a unique and scenic experience for visitors.
7. Risk management procedures are in place for potential volcanic activity.
8. Scenic chairlift rides and guided alpine tours are available for tourists.
9. The property is listed on TourismProperties.com, a reputable and specialized accommodation business brokerage.
10. The property is listed under the TourismProperties.com ID number 53016.
11. The property is zoned for tourism and accommodation purposes.
12. The property is in a World Heritage Park.
13. The last major eruption was in 1996, with smaller eruptions in 2007.
14. The property is in close proximity to a sacred Crater Lake surrounded by ice and snow.
15. The property offers potential for various tourism and accommodation developments.