1980MF - HUGE UPSIDE: - ORIGINAL OWNER / BUILDER SAYS SELL, WE WANT TO RETIRE
- Original owner / builder says sell, we want to retire, they have done well and now it’s your turn.
- 21 unit Motel with attractive indoor / outdoor licensed restaurant indoor/outdoor bar areas.
- Fully renovated in 2013 with over $1M spent.
- Strong established trade and increasing.
- All year round trade.
- Huge 5 bedroom owner’s residence with direct access to reception.
- Barbeques, garage/storage shed.
- Well thought out storage and operational areas.
- Huge 5 acre (2.02 hectares) property, ride on mower.
- Great country location central/east QLD.
Net Profit: $350,000 projected for 2020-21
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1980MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Mundubberra is famous for being one of the largest producing areas of table grapes in Queensland and is for many other Burnett Regional Flavours such as citrus, mangoes, peaches, lychees, nectarines, watermelons and rockmelons. It also has a unique industry, an insectary! 'Bugs for Bugs' produce beneficial predatory bugs for crops and agriculture, cutting down the need for chemical sprays.
Property Code: 3869