Mullaley, New South Wales
81HF - FREEHOLD COUNTRY PUB PLUS SERVICE STATION PLUS ACCOMMODATION!
- This one’s got the lot, with a low Price Tag!
- Freehold Pub, Roadhouse and Caravan Park.
- Situated on the junction of Oxley Highway and Black Stump Way.
- Located in the wealthy Liverpool Plains area.
- Pub has a popular Bar and Dining area.
- Caravan Park has Van Sites plus Cabins.
- Plenty of upside with Service Station.
- There is a bonus adjacent 10 acre block.
- Contact us now for further details.
Mullaley is a small rural community on the Oxley Highway, 38 kilometres west of Gunnedah. An agricultural district, it produces some of the region's best crops including wheat, grain, lambs and beef cattle.
Turnover: $985,551 for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 81HF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Mullaley is a small rural community on the Oxley Highway, 38 kilometres west of Gunnedah. An agricultural district, it produces some of the region's best crops including wheat, grain, lambs and beef cattle.
Gunnedah is the hub of one of Australia's richest agricultural regions. It is a growing community with a population approaching 10,000. Supported by a resilient economic base, Gunnedah offers its residents a perfect blend of a relaxed quality lifestyle combined with a high standard of community facilities and services. Health and education needs are well catered for via a modern hospital, medical and dental clinics, disability and aged care facilities and a selection of pre, primary and secondary school and tertiary education options.
Property Code: 3983
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -