16-18 Byrne Street, Moyhu, Victoria
Moyhu Hotel, VIC - 1P0239
Freehold Going Concern - $1,495,000
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
King Valley Wine Region Boutique Freehold Hotel.
The Moyhu Hotel - A genuine offering to the market!
Ideal room to move for the Brewery / Distillery market.
Presented for freehold sale, this is the perfect opportunity to acquire an established and profitable modern hotel offering situated amongst the popular King Valley wine region and Prosecco Road gourmet food trail.
Featuring a public bar, spacious dining area with capacity for 65 patrons, large fully equipped commercial kitchen, separate games/ casual function space that can be used for smaller gatherings, lounge, footpath trade, large outdoor function space (up to 500 capacity) with stage and bar, superb undercover outdoor space, relaxing outdoor beer garden, ample parking, plus 7 hotel accommodation rooms (could also be utilized as residence space).
Significant residential development locally highlights further business development, already consistently trending growth even across the Covid affected trading period through 2021 and 2022.
Currently not trading to capacity (currently only trading 5 days a week), there is huge potential for revenue growth across function, event and annual festival initiatives within the hotel.
Genuine potential exists for further development across the under-utilized former bank and morgue buildings inclusive of the property. An ideal opportunity for an on-premises brewery and or distilleries. The bank building with street frontage could readily be sub-leased also.
* Established and profitable business model with much upside
* Multiple income streams across bar, dining, functions and accommodation
* Enviable location amongst King Valley Wine & Milawa Gourmet Food Trail
* 7 x Hotel accommodation rooms
* Located within a very popular tourism region
* Excellent plant & equipment
* Well supported by locals, visitors and holiday makers
* Situated upon approx. 2,249m2 of (TZ) Township Zoned land
Well-appointed and presented, the Moyhu Hotel is the complete modern hospitality operation.
Contact Dan McDonald at MHB direct on ---------- to book an inspection of this terrific property.
Other Features / Notes
Freehold, Hotel, VIC - North East
Key Investment Insights1. Located in the popular King Valley wine region and Prosecco Road gourmet food trail.
2. Multiple income streams across bar, dining, functions, and accommodation.
3. Significant residential development in the area highlights potential for business growth.
4. Currently not trading to capacity, leaving room for revenue growth.
5. Potential for further development of under-utilized former bank and morgue buildings.
6. Ideal opportunity for on-premises brewery and/or distilleries.
7. Well-appointed and presented with excellent plant and equipment.
8. Situated on approximately 2,249m2 of Township Zoned land.
9. Well-supported by locals, visitors, and holiday makers.
10. Consistently trending growth even during the Covid-affected trading period.
11. 7 hotel accommodation rooms that could also be utilized as residence space.
12. Excellent location within a popular tourism region.
13. Spacious dining area with capacity for 65 patrons.
14. Separate games/casual function space for smaller gatherings.
15. Large outdoor function space with stage and bar, as well as an outdoor beer garden.
16. Ample parking for guests.
17. Enviable location for a brewery/distillery market.
18. Well-established and profitable business model with potential for further growth.
19. Ideal for an owner-operator or investor.
20. Contact MHB for more information and to book an inspection.