Mount Perry, Queensland
FREEHOLD MOTEL/HOTEL - 102HF
This is an amazing opportunity for a couple wanting to be their own boss and live the country lifestyle. Approximately 4 hours from Brisbane and only 1 hour from the coast this rural village has surprising infrastructure with a school, post office, general store, police station, recreation centre and 9 hole golf course.
The historic building has been totally re-built and is in excellent condition. Now offering:
- 6 motel rooms with ensuites.
- Large two bedroom residence upstairs.
- Restaurant and Bar.
- Veranda and beer garden.
- Commercial kitchen and cool room.
- Plenty of storage.
- Onsite parking.
- 57% profit margin on turnover.
With all licenses in place, the current structure offers security as a base with potential for expansion and improvement. Extra land is available that adjoins the property for a small fee - this would allow for expansion if a new owner wanted to make this a larger operation. The current owners open for limited hours each day so there is scope for increasing the trade – how much?
The sky is the limit.
If the country life beckons call me now for exact location and further information.
Net Profit $126,811 for 2022/23
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 102HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4758
Key Investment Insights1. Ideal for a couple or family looking for a change in lifestyle and wanting to be their own boss.
2. Historic building with a going concern business that has been completely rebuilt and is in excellent condition.
3. Located in a rural village with surprising infrastructure, including a school, post office, general store, police station, recreation centre, and golf course.
4. Licenses and permits are already in place, providing a secure base for the business with potential for expansion and improvement.
5. Extra land is available for purchase, allowing for potential expansion of the business.
6. Current owners operate for limited hours, providing an opportunity for a new owner to increase trade and potentially increase profits.
7. Located approximately 4.5 hours from Brisbane and 1.5 hours from the coast, providing a peaceful country lifestyle.
8. Offers 6 motel rooms with ensuites, a large two-bedroom residence, restaurant and bar, veranda and beer garden, commercial kitchen and cool room, and onsite parking.
9. Net profit of $126,811 projected for 2022/23.
10. Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.