Motueka, South Island
Modern 4 Star Plus 12 Unit Motel
Business Lease $730,000
Nautilus Lodge is a great 4 star plus motel with 12 modern low maintenance units comprising an excellent mix of 8 studios and 4 one-bedroom units. They have a steady corporate traveller market at an affordable price through to the discerning traveller seeking some luxury. Discerning buyers looking to secure a well-established business will want to inspect this property.
The owners accommodation is open plan and offers two bedrooms with two bathrooms. Being of modern design, this house is both functional and practical with garaging available for two vehicles. A generous sized courtyard is available for private use. The house is quite separate from the motel units and therefore offers a certain degree of privacy for the operator. The reception area is easily accessible from the living quarters and provides a seamless transition for the operator.
Motueka is the 'Gateway' to the stunning Abel Tasman National Park which is renowned for its golden beaches, sculptured granite cliffs and its world-famous coast tract which attract many tourists to the Motueka area every year.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Lease of this Motel for sale in Motueka via our website or by phoning JAN GRANT on ---------- , DDI ---------- , ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. 4 star plus motel with 12 modern, low maintenance units
2. Mix of 8 studios and 4 one-bedroom units
3. Steady corporate traveller market at an affordable price
4. Also caters to discerning travellers seeking luxury
5. Well-established business with a good reputation
6. Owners accommodation with two bedrooms and two bathrooms
7. Modern design and functional layout
8. Private courtyard and separate from motel units
9. Motueka is the gateway to Abel Tasman National Park
10. Tourist hotspot attracting many visitors every year
11. Confidential details available upon completion of confidentiality agreement
12. Information memorandum available on website
13. Enquiries welcome via website or phone call to Jan Grant.