Moree, New South Wales
904MF - AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD WITH PLENTY OF UPSIDE!
- Located in the wealthy Moree area.
- 15 ground floor units.
- Plenty of upside with drought breaking rains.
- Moree has the capability of rebounding quickly from COVID-19.
- Large 4 bed owner’s residence with access to reception.
- Central location near cafes, restaurants and artesian spa baths.
It is rare to offer an opportunity like this that has a true family sized residence. Upstairs boasts four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large lounge area and kitchenette. Downstairs is another living area attached to reception and a shared kitchen. There is secure parking and an onsite pool for the family and guests alike.
The 15 large rooms are of varying configurations. There is very limited lawns and gardens to maintain, this gives you time to concentrate on your business.
Moree is a great motel town that has consistent trade due to being the major regional centre for an agricultural area and being the access point for several inland highways. Trade comes from reps, tradies, farmers coming to town and travellers alike.
This is a wonderful opportunity to enter the motel market with a reasonably priced freehold. Contact us now for further details.
Net Profit $146,840 for 2018/19
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 904MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Moree is a progressive and dynamic town situated at the heart of NSW's northern wheat belt and recognised nationally as Australia's Artesian Spa Capital. Ideally nestled on the New South Wales and Queensland border, Moree is a town rich in culture, heritage, agriculture and natural assets with each component intertwining to define the characteristics of both the town and the community.
Moree is recognised as the capital of an emerging region. It is one of Australia's premier areas for agriculture production and is located on a significant national transportation corridor. Moree Shire presents significant opportunities for business and industry, with its stable population and access to three major cities - Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane - and other coastal and inland centres and ports.
The region's economy is based on traditional agricultural industries such as cotton, wheat, sheep, cattle and pecan nuts, supplemented by emerging olive and citrus industries. Tourism, retail, finance, business services and properties are also strongly represented. Moree offers a range of outstanding amenities, facilities, and commercial amenities, facilities and commercial advantages.
Property Code: 3325
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a freehold motel located in the wealthy Moree area.
2. The motel has 15 ground floor units, providing plenty of accommodation for guests.
3. The recent drought-breaking rains in the area present potential for increased business.
4. Moree is expected to rebound quickly from the effects of COVID-19, making it a desirable location for investment.
5. The motel includes a large 4-bedroom owner's residence with access to reception.
6. The central location of the motel near cafes, restaurants, and artesian spa baths is a major selling point.
7. The property requires minimal maintenance, allowing for more focus on the business.
8. Moree is a popular destination for various types of travelers, including reps, tradies, farmers, and tourists.
9. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a reasonably priced freehold motel with a family-sized residence.
10. The net profit for 2018/19 was $146,840, indicating a profitable business.
11. The location of Moree, on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, provides access to major cities and transportation corridors.
12. The region's economy is largely based on traditional agricultural industries, with emerging industries such as olive and citrus production.
13. Moree offers a range of amenities, facilities, and commercial advantages for businesses.
14. The property is listed under ID 904MF and can be enquired about through James Carrick from Tourism Brokers.
15. Property code 3325.