Moore Park Beach, Queensland
UNIQUE BEACHSIDE MOTEL FREEHOLD - 2769MF
Key property features:
- 7 well-appointed motel rooms.
- Ample off-street parking for motel guests.
- Rapid growth area with strong investment and industry.
- All buildings and property well maintained and presented.
- 1-bedroom residence with open plan lounge and kitchen (option for second bedroom).
- Opportunity for continuous business growth.
- Commercial kitchen providing breakfast with potential to increase revenue.
- Outdoor pool and barbeque entertaining area.
Situated one block from the beach and being the "only motel in town". In the centre of this beautiful, secluded beach town of Moore Park Beach, next door to the bowls club bar and restaurant, close to nearby shops and amenities, this 7-room freehold motel and residence is a solid investment and business.
The property features 7 well-appointed rooms with all amenities, swimming pool/ barbeque area with ample off-street parking for all vehicles. An excellent residence with bedroom, lounge, bathroom, perfect for a new owner couple.
The property of 1,700 m2 with long single story building with street frontage, all motel rooms facing the coast, has opportunity to double in size by making double story (STCA).
The business has traded well through the tough COVID period, with consistent revenue over the last 3 years, and now continues to trade at high occupancies year-round. The motel attracts a constant flow of return guests each year. The motel has achieved top awards on Trip Advisor with Travellers Choice Awards four years in a row.
Moore Park Beach is 20 minutes for the centre of Bundaberg yet is a million miles away! A growth town with schools and shopping and further development plans. Tourism travel through the area has continued to grow and the recent housing market rise has given the beach town a great boost.
This property provides a great opportunity for the purchaser to invest in a solid piece of seaside real estate and create a new lifestyle with this easy to run business.
A great opportunity for new owners to grow the business and at the same time enjoy a great lifestyle in this stunning beach town of Moore Park Beach, with this easy to operate motel. With Bundaberg city, being less than a 20-minute drive away.
With average Room Tariffs of $130 a night, and great turnover, this business has a annual Net Adjusted Profit of a healthy $138,060 per annum for 2022/23 and represents a Return on Investment of 10.5%.
A perfect starter motel for the first-time operators, looking to get away from the big city!
Net Profit: $138,060 for 2022/23
Contact Richard O'Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2769MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4588
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in a rapidly growing area with strong investment and industry.
2. Well-maintained and presented property with 7 well-appointed motel rooms and ample off-street parking.
3. Opportunity for continuous business growth, with potential to expand by making the building double story.
4. Includes a 1-bedroom residence with potential for a second bedroom, perfect for owner operators.
5. Commercial kitchen providing breakfast with potential to increase revenue.
6. Outdoor pool and barbeque entertaining area for guests.
7. Situated one block from the beach and being the only motel in town, providing a unique selling point.
8. Consistent revenue over the last 3 years, with high occupancies year-round.
9. Top awards on Trip Advisor with Travellers Choice Awards four years in a row.
10. Close proximity to nearby shops, amenities, and a popular bowls club and restaurant.
11. Easy to operate business, making it a great opportunity for first-time operators.
12. Annual Net Adjusted Profit of $138,060 for 2022/23, representing a Return on Investment of 10.5%.
13. Perfect starter motel for those looking to escape the big city and enjoy a beachside lifestyle.