30 Tasman Highway, Montagu Bay, Tasmania
Hobart City View Motel FHGC Rare as Hens Teeth Exceptional Opportunity Now o/o $4,699K
Located on Hobarts' Eastern Shore en-route to the International airport, with very limited competition. This well presented and maintained property, has a 4star rating and glowing social media reviews. Panoramic Derwent River, Mount Wellington and Hobart views.
Comprising 32 spacious en-suite rooms, with varying configurations. Many Improvements and upgrades made in recent times, such as all new split systems, beds and linen, vanities, televisions, curtains, carpets and more.
With convenient guest parking in front of rooms, well maintained gardens and building.
Easily managed without a restaurant and spacious 2 bedroom owner/managers quarters.
This motel is characterised by guests commenting on the cleanliness, obliging service, views, comfortable beds and facilities and is complimented by a general liquor license.
Motel buyers in Hobart are aware that this is a rare freehold opportunity and will take into account industry occupancy rate.
3549m2 landholding, on a major highway, only a few minutes to the Hobart CBD in a very sought after area, with an increasing population and only one of two motels on the Eastern Shore close to the Hobart Airport. The Hobart ( 7th largest Australian City) current population of 251,000 is expected to increase to 300,000 within the next decade.
Live the lifestyle in Hobart along with a secure income, in the accommodation industry, with an asset that will only grow in value.
Call our business brokers today as this exceptional opportunity is rare and would not last long.. Phone Praveen Pant ---------- , Neha Suyal at ---------- or contact Paul Scott at ---------- email: ---------- NDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
NOTE: All figures are approximate.
Key Investment Insights1. Located on Hobart's Eastern Shore en-route to the International airport, with very limited competition.
2. Well presented and maintained property with a 4-star rating and glowing social media reviews.
3. Panoramic views of Derwent River, Mount Wellington, and Hobart.
4. Comprises of 32 spacious en-suite rooms with varying configurations.
5. Recent improvements and upgrades made, including new split systems, beds and linen, vanities, televisions, curtains, and carpets.
6. Convenient guest parking, well-maintained gardens, and building.
7. Easily managed without a restaurant and spacious 2 bedroom owner/manager's quarters.
8. Complimented by a general liquor license.
9. Rare freehold opportunity in Hobart, with high industry occupancy rates.
10. 3549m2 landholding on a major highway, only a few minutes from the Hobart CBD.
11. Increasing population in the area, with only one of two motels on the Eastern Shore close to the Hobart Airport.
12. Hobart's current population of 251,000 expected to increase to 300,000 within the next decade.
13. Offers a lifestyle in Hobart with a secure income in the accommodation industry.
14. Asset is expected to grow in value.
15. Exceptional opportunity that is rare and likely to sell quickly.