Mollymook, New South Wales
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: MOLLYMOOK CARAVAN PARK, PRIME LOCATION FHGC - 462CPF
- 74 site mixed use Caravan/Cabin Park.
- Huge 3.26 acre site over 3 titles.
- R2 Low Density Residential zoning.
- DA Approval for reconfiguration allowing 22 permanent sites.
- Boutique style cabins tastefully decorated with modern amenities and high end furnishings.
- 2 bedroom modern open-plan Manager’s Residence.
- Ideally located close to beaches, shops and both Milton and Ulladulla town centre.
- Coastal town with continued population growth and extensive development activity.
- 5 x park owned cabins that can be sold as permanent living ranging from $500K to $700k each.
- Inspections are by appointment only.
- Freehold Going Concern.
Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and secure an incredible investment in the breathtaking coastal paradise of Mollymook on the NSW South Coast. We are thrilled to present to you the Freehold Going Concern of Mollymook Caravan Park, an exceptional opportunity to expand upon the existing infrastructure and unlock endless potential for development and growth with a DA already in place for 22 permanent sites. Situated on the beautiful South Coast this is the chance to own your own slice of paradise while generating a very healthy income.
Contact Jen Todd from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 462CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4662
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location on the NSW South Coast, in the popular and growing coastal town of Mollymook.
2. Large 3.26 acre site over 3 titles, providing potential for expansion and development.
3. R2 Low Density Residential zoning, allowing for a variety of uses and potential for growth.
4. DA approval for reconfiguration, providing opportunity for 22 permanent sites.
5. Boutique style cabins with modern amenities and high-end furnishings, appealing to a range of guests.
6. Modern 2 bedroom Manager's Residence on site.
7. Close proximity to beaches, shops, and town centres of Milton and Ulladulla.
8. Continued population growth and development activity in the area, providing potential for increased demand.
9. 5 park-owned cabins that can be sold as permanent living, providing additional income potential.
10. Inspections are by appointment only, allowing for a personalized viewing experience.
11. Freehold Going Concern, providing the opportunity for full ownership and control of the business.
12. Opportunity to unleash entrepreneurial spirit and expand upon existing infrastructure.
13. Potential for growth and development with DA already in place for 22 permanent sites.
14. Contact Jen Todd from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
15. Property ID: 462CPF (quote when enquiring).
16. Property Code: 4662.