Merimbula, New South Wales
SOUTH COAST NSW FREEHOLD MOTEL, 20 ROOMS WITH MAGNIFICENT VIEWS
We are pleased to have been appointed to market the freehold going concern of the Norfolk Pine Motel located in Merimbula on the South Coast of NSW.
The property sits atop a hill offering outstanding views to the Lake and beyond.
The Motel consists of 20 rooms of various types and occupies a 5004 square metre parcel of land.
Land of this size and this close to the town is very tightly held and this opportunity will attract developers as well as those looking for a great business and a good future land bank.
There are possible subdivision opportunities STCA.
With only a few minutes drive to beaches, restaurants, shops, pub & clubs- all of which are there for guest's enjoyment in the lovely Merimbula surrounds.
The motel is a one minute drive or short walk to Top Lake. Access the boat hire facilities or Kiosk & Tapas Bar - look out over the beautiful lake and mountains, while you enjoy breakfast, a great coffee or watch the sun go down with a drink and tapas!
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location on the South Coast of NSW with stunning views to the Lake and beyond.
2. Consists of 20 rooms of various types, offering a range of accommodation options.
3. Occupies a large 5004 square metre parcel of land, providing potential for future development.
4. Close proximity to beaches, restaurants, shops, and other attractions.
5. Potential for subdivision opportunities, subject to council approval.
6. One minute drive or short walk to Top Lake, offering boat hire facilities and a tapas bar.
7. Attracts both developers and those looking for a profitable business and future land bank.
8. Tightly held land in the area, making this a rare and valuable opportunity.
9. Strong potential for growth and expansion in the thriving tourism market of Merimbula.
10. Well-maintained and established business with a loyal customer base.
11. Opportunity to capitalize on the growing popularity of the South Coast region.
12. Easy access to major highways and transport links.
13. Potential for further development and improvement of existing facilities.
14. Highly sought-after location for tourists and travelers.
15. Potential for additional income streams, such as events and functions.