Manjimup, Western Australia

Finally! A Freehold Motel netting over $500K p.a | Resort Brokers ID : FH006704

$3,300,000

Property Description

The Kingsley Motel and Cabernet restaurant represents an excellent opportunity to secure a high-quality regional Motel and restaurant operating with limited competition, within the booming south-west of Western Australia.

Built on three acres of land, the newly renovated Kingsley Motel boasts 37 ground-level rooms, plenty of parking, large areas of lawn and a delectable onsite restaurant offering farm to table, locally sourced ingredients and a seasonally changing menu with Room Service available on request.

This predominantly renovated freehold motel and restaurant has bounced back strongly from the effects of Covid shutdowns, with an excellent Average Net Profit of $517,000 pa over the last 5 years. Revenues are driven primarily by corporate and government clients with the bonus of seasonal tourist accommodation, allowing the Motel to operate at occupancy rates of between 55% and 60%.

The owners have invested over $750,000 of renovations and improvements into the Motel over the last 5 years, investments that will pay dividends for a new owner. The business generates 88% of all revenues through Motel accommodation sales with the remaining 12% being related to the restaurant.

The town of Manjimup is a central regional hub for business and industry in the southern forest region of Western Australia. Manjimup is “ground zero” for the Australian truffle farming industry, which attracts seasonal tourists to the area, and is also in the centre of the rapidly growing avocado farming industry, as the climate is perfectly suited for avocado trees. Both industries are recent additions to the established forestry and primary production activities in the area, which is helping to drive strong economic growth in Manjimup. These industries also lead to a constant stream of corporate clients into the Motel who are servicing these industries.



  • All the hard work’s done – predominantly renovated 37 room motel and restaurant

  • Ample space for additional accommodation units to facilitate future growth

  • Predominantly corporate clients, with long-term and repeat bookings

  • Limited local competition to both motel and restaurant

  • 4.0 score on TripAdvisor

  • "Tree change" oppourtunity - situated in the southern forests of Western Australia

  • Property inspections by appointment only

Date updated: 02 Jun 2021 13:00:06

Property Summary

Business Snapshot

Price: $3,300,000 Net Profit: $517,000

Motel Information

Restaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Marketing Agent
Blair Macdonald
Blair Macdonald

ResortBrokers
ResortBrokers

ResortBrokers

Listing location
Gallery

Enquire Now

Thank you, your enquiry has been sent now.

Listing Tools

Management Rights

Receive new listing alerts

Sign up
Similar Properties

You may also like

1266MF - BOUTIQUE FREEHOLD MOTEL IN COUNTRY MUSIC CAPITAL
2657MF - YOUR SEA CHANGE LIFESTYLE HAS ARRIVED
Starter Motel in Central Gladstone - 1P5292M
Central West NSW 24 Room Leasehold  Motel with Long Term Lease and Low Rent - 1P5297M
1795MF – COASTAL FREEHOLD BUNGALOWS – OPERATE NOW, DEVELOP LATER!
Everton Hotel, VIC - 1P0065
501ML - IMMACULATE MOTEL LEASEHOLD WITH STUNNING OCEAN VIEWS
363ML - PERFECT FAMILY LEASEHOLD MOTEL IN THE POPULAR PLAYGROUND OF THE SNOWY MOUNTAINS
PERMANENT ONLY MANAGEMENT RIGHTS - 5 PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
Business For Sale - Small Permanent in Surfers Paradise - ID 7947 BL
Profitable Motel on freehold acre with further development potential
2657ML - YOUR SEA CHANGE LIFESTYLE HAS ARRIVED
Business For Sale - Caretaking Only - ID 9021 BL
2320ML - BEAUT NEW ENGLAND LEASEHOLD WITH UPSIDE AWAITS
NORTH QUEENSLAND LEASEHOLD MOTEL , 40% RETURN AND 25 YEAR LEASE. FULLY RENOVATED!
Business For Sale - Family Friendly Permanent in Robina Area - ID 9017 BL
Easy and Solid Management Rights & Not Required to Live On-site!
Bass & Flinders Motor Inn, Excellent Business, Property & Opportunity, FHGC $1.6 Mill