Long Jetty, New South Wales
Absolute prime land and strong, steady financials.
Do your own due diligence and you may find the land alone is worth a whole lot more.
Huge development opportunity, or keep as a strong current business model with potential to further improve turnover.
The location/position is as good as it gets, directly across the road from Tuggerwah Lake.
Premium land for a great, long term investment.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a substantial waterfront asset in close proximity to Sydney.
3 street frontage on a large block covering approx: - 0.48ha. (4,855m2) - (1.2 acres)
Zoned for retail, multistory-R2 Low-density residential land & B2 local centre.
Some preliminary plans have already been drawn up and are available for serious buyers.
This is a very successful business with massive growth potential, with an easy walk to shops, hotels and cafes.
Approx: 33 cabins onsite + Managers residence, and there is more vacant land to put on another 5-6 cabins.
Current cabins suitable for couples, and up to a family of 5.
Kitchen/cooking facilities in all cabins, also convenient parking next to all cabins, barbecue, guest laundry, wi-fi and fire rated.
Turnover even through COVID in ---------- was approx: $580,000.
Current Vendor has been here over 30 years and ready to retire.
An inspection is welcomed, and all parties to do their own due diligence to substantiate all income & any information supplied.
On the fence-line, right next to this freehold are more blocks available for purchase.
Please enquire if an investor wants to build a larger project on one location.
Inspection by appointment only.
Please call Michael NOW !!! on ---------- or submit an enquiry.
Key Investment Insights1. Prime waterfront location with 3 street frontage and 0.48ha of land.
2. Potential for development or to continue as a successful business.
3. Zoned for retail, multistory residential, and local center use.
4. Preliminary plans available for serious buyers.
5. Strong financials with a turnover of approximately $580,000 even during COVID.
6. 33 cabins onsite with potential for 5-6 more on vacant land.
7. Suitable for couples and families with kitchen/cooking facilities in all cabins.
8. Easy walk to shops, hotels, and cafes.
9. Owner has been in business for over 30 years and is ready to retire.
10. Additional blocks of land available for purchase.
11. Potential for larger development project on one location.
12. Inspection by appointment only.
13. Due diligence recommended for all parties.
14. Contact Michael for more information.