80HF - THE ICONIC COUNTRY PUB IN THE WESTERN DISTRICTS IS UP FOR GRABS
- First time offered for sale in 15 years.
- The only pub in town on a major highway.
- One bar, one bistro, lounge area, beer garden and nine accommodation rooms.
- 4,073 m2 block with plenty of development opportunity.
- Regular clientele, functions and sporting groups all patronise the hotel.
- Two bedroom residence onsite.
- Averaging $15,000 takings per week.
- Call now to avoid disappointment.
Net Profit: $108,582 expected for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 80HF (quote when enquiring)
Locatoin: Lismore is located 166 km west of Melbourne on the Hamilton Highway and is a small service town in an agricultural-pastoral area which is notable for its wool, lamb, canola and cereal crops. The district is characterised by lakes and ancient volcanoes. Home to inland lakes, fertile volcanic hinterland and spectacular coastline including the world renowned Twelve Apostles, Corangamite Shire is a nature lover’s paradise and emerging foodies’ favourite. With no traffic lights or paid parking, Corangamite feels like a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life; but remains within easy reach of Colac (30 mins), Warrnambool (45 mins), Geelong (1.5 hrs), Melbourne (2.15 hrs) and all the best the Southwest has to offer.
Property Code: 3815
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -