WELL PRESENTED HIGH NET SHORT STAY COMPLEX
Enviably located on prime coastal land, directly opposite the sparkling waters of a world-famous Broadwater, is the opportunity to secure the Management Rights to one of the Northern Gold Coasts' most impressive short-stay resorts.
Boasting a high net profit of over $228,000, backed by a solid BC salary of $59,673 with 23 years remaining on the agreements, this lucrative business provides superb security of tenure complemented by a luxury, fully renovated Two-bedroom, two-bathroom, two-car manager's residence.
Opportunity beckons for the right people to continue growing this cracking business while enjoying the Coastal lifestyle it delivers.
- Unparalleled location - direct ocean views
- Room to grow and add value via R&M + increasing letting pool
- Strong BC salary and high net profit
- Lifestyle flexibility - no set office hours
- Luxury 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car manager's residence with separate office on title
- Consistent performing business
- Fantastic business in high demand growth area
- Excellent Body Corporate rapport and support
Remuneration / Body Corp Salary: $48,436
Managers UnitValue of Managers Apartment: $650,000Bedrooms: 2Bathrooms: 2Car Spaces: 2
Complex InformationComplex Type: PermanentTotal Units in Complex: 42Total Units in Letting Pool: 22Holiday Units: 22Owner Occupy Units: 20Agreement Term: 25 yearsAgreement Term Remaining: 25 years
Key Investment Insights1. Prime coastal location with direct ocean views.
2. High net profit of over $228,000.
3. Solid Body Corporate salary of $59,673.
4. Long-term tenure with 23 years remaining on agreements.
5. Fully renovated luxury 2-bedroom manager's residence with separate office.
6. Potential for growth and value-add through repairs and maintenance and increasing letting pool.
7. Lifestyle flexibility with no set office hours.
8. Consistent performing business in a high demand growth area.
9. Excellent rapport and support from the Body Corporate.
10. Unparalleled opportunity for the right people to continue growing the business and enjoy the coastal lifestyle it offers.