Kaikoura, South Island
Capitalise on Resurging Hospitality Sector
Land, Buildings and Business Offers Over $3,000,000
This property has been presented to cater for the high end market in the boutique accommodation sector.
It is positioned on the Esplanade with iconic views of the sea and the mountains. Originally built circa 1870 as Kaikoura's general store, it has had many incarnations since, none more polished and desirable as now. Due to the outstanding location and vision of the recent and current owners it has been remodelled. Excellent carpentry skills and a very good eye for chattels and fixings, it is now presented to the high end of the market.
The income after Covid-19 is rapidly getting back to the good times and going forward we feel that hospitality is recovering very quickly, as it did after the Kaikoura earthquakes.
The food side of this Boutique Hotel has been scaled-back to serving breakfast for hotel guests breakfast and platters for the bar, which is also open to the public from 2pm. The hotel liquor licence is from 8am to 9pm daily. A previous owner operated a very successful restaurant (the current owner a successful all-day cafe over the Covid years) - presenting a new owner with a food-focus an opportunity for expansion - or to sublease to a chef.
Opportunity and class that is what this property offers new operators, don't miss this.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Hotel for sale in Kaikoura via our website or by phoning INKY STOVE on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location on the Esplanade with stunning views of the sea and mountains
2. Recently remodeled and presented to cater for the high end market in the boutique accommodation sector
3. Excellent carpentry skills and attention to detail in the design and furnishings
4. Income rapidly recovering after Covid-19, with the hospitality sector rebounding quickly
5. Potential for expansion or subleasing of the food side of the business, with a previous successful restaurant operation
6. Liquor license from 8am to 9pm daily, providing potential for increased revenue
7. Confidential details available upon completion of a confidentiality agreement
8. Information memorandum available on the website
9. Opportunity and class offered to new operators
10. Experienced and knowledgeable agent available for inquiries and further information.