26 Jerilderie Street, Jerilderie, New South Wales
UNDER OFFER - Colony Inn Hotel Motel, Jerilderie NSW - 1P0038
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
A truly exciting opportunity to take this business to the next level awaits an enthusiastic hotelier!
* Turnover approx. $662,138 for 2019/2020 financial year (Covid interrupted)
* Located in the centre of town
* Spacious main bar with TAB facilities
* Separate family bistro/ restaurant
* Function room, lounge, ample parking
* 12 comfortable motel rooms with 6 standard and 6 refurbished
* Single and double storey brick construction, built in 1983
* 3 bedroom family residence
* Well patronised by loyal locals and visitors to the area
* Short walk to town, popular Ned Kelly tourist attractions and Lake Jerilderie
* Land size (approx.) 1,007sqm
* Liquor Licence # LIQH ----------
Jerilderie is the largest town in the NSW Murrumbidgee area and is situated along the busy Newell Highway with an approx. population of 1,250 residents.
This is a fantastic freehold opportunity. Contact Ian McDonald at MHB for more information.
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -